29

Jungkook's P.O.V

I lead Taehyung to his room, wanting to carry his suitcase but he wouldn't let me with my broken wrist. "You have to take more care of yourself Kookie. You broke almost everything", Taehyungs tuts and I roll my eyes.

"I broke like six things, it's cool", I say, squinting my eyes as I accidently hit my ankle against the staircase.

"That's what I mean", Taehyung huffs, seeing me in pain. He snakes an arm around my waist and helps me upstairs. I frown, not wanting to be babied but I don't say anything about it. I can walk on my own just perfectly. We arrive at his room which is on the other side of the hallway.

"Your room is so far away", Taehyung pouts, "Now you can't sneak in my room at night"

I glance at him, "Who said I was go-"

"Oh come on don't tell me you were going to let me sleep alone. Like you'd do that", he crosses his arms while raising an eyebrow. He looks like he just won a fight. I roll my eyes at him.

"Want me to do more than just sleep with you?", I wink as I push the door open, letting him in first. He's cheeks are aflame and he stomps my arm on the way in.

"Pervert", he mutters making me chuckle. I close the door behind us.

~

Third Person's P.O.V (I love writing in third person tbh)

The first night falls and both boys make their way to their separate rooms under the watchful eye of Jin. Jungkook gives Taehyung a passionate goodnight kiss, knowing it would have effect on the older guy watching them. He smirks satisfied when Taehyung turns away quickly, his cheeks as red as a tomato. He then narrows his eyes at Jin who's gaping at the scene in front of him.

"Goodnight Hyung", Jungkook smiles sweetly, marching past him into his bedroom where Yoongi is already sleeping peacefully. He just needs to stay awake for the next room and sneak to Taehyung's room. He feels like a spy.

More like a romantic spy in love

He tells himself which makes him cringe.

I sound so fucking cheesy. Since when did Jeon Jungkook become cheesy?

Since he met Kim Taehyung, that's when.

He groans and flops down onto his bed. Minutes pass by slowly and he hears footsteps walking down the hallway. Jin is doing a fucking night watch.

I won't be able to sneak out if he keeps marching in the hallway

He looks around the room in frustration and his eyes fall on the window.

What if I- Yeah fuck it I'm going to do that

He quietly gets out of bed and tip toes to the window on his right. He gets it open and lifts a leg to stand on the edge. He can jump from balcony to balcony but his ankle can be a nuisance.

I'm never going to make it

I could just tell Jin I'm going to the bathroom which is very close to Tae's room or I could wait until he goes to the bathroom

Just as he tries to think of the options he hears a kid crying. It's Hobi. He has the habit to cry at night because he misses his parents. Jungkook always hated his crying, wanting to strangle the kid at some point but now he can actually get something out of the kid's sadness. He hears Jin running past his door to Hobi's room and as soon as he hear a door open he shoots out of his own room. He tip toes, as fast as possible without being heard, to Tae's room. He doen't even knock and just slides inside.

"Kookie?" The older's deep voice makes shivers run down the younger's spine. He doesn't say anything as he nears the bed. He hears Taehyungs messy breathing, not knowing who the stranger is. Jungkook leans down and guesses where Taehyung's face is, feeling his way and touches his lips. He leans down and softly presses his lips against the older ones, who instantly knows it's his lover. Jungkook slips into the other's bed, not breaking their contact. He feels a small hand land on his chest, following his unsteady heartbeat. Jungkook cups Taehyung's cheeks and feels the wetness on them. He pulls back and stares at the black figure in front of him, his eyes already adjusted to the dark. "Baby?", he calls out softly," Were you crying?" The sniffle he hears tells him enough and he closes his arms around the smaller one's frame, pulling him closer. Quiet sobs echo through the room.

"T-they w-won't leave m-me alone", the white haired boy hiccups.

"Who won't?", Jungkook tries to calm down his lover by drawing figures on Taehyung's back with his finger.

"T-those g-guys, th-they come inside m-my dreams and t-tort-ure me", he cries, hitting my chest lightly with his fist.

"They can't hurt you when I'm here", the black haired boy whispers, soothing his boyfriend with soft words, "I'll protect you, even in your dreams"

Taehyung snuggles deeper into his boyfriend's chest and grabs the shirt into his palms, "I love you"

Jungkook smiles and kisses the top of Taehyung's head, "I love you too"

Soft snores were soon heard and Jungkook can't stop staring at the adorable boy in his arms who he swears to protect with his life.

🍃

I'm waiting for someone to finish their smut so I can put it behind the next chapter

Also someone asked for a new update so here it is ;) Ain't I a quick writer lol no my short chapters are usually shit