28

idk about you guys but I image the Jungkook in my story as Jungkook from the Danger MV

🍃

Taehyung's P.O.V

A warmth leaving me makes my eyes flutter open. I look behind me and notice the empty spot where Jungkook's supposed to be. I try to move but pain shoots through me as I move my legs. "Frick", I groan painfully. A mop of black hair hurries into the room. "Are you okay?", Jungkook asks, worry evident on his face.

"Yeah it's just that my body's sore", I shuffle back into a comfortable position.

Jungkook's lips form a smirk but his ears are tinted pink," Sorry, that'd be my fault"

I roll my eyes," Don't say sorry when I was the one practically begging for it". He chuckles and suddenly his head snaps to the door. "Shit, I was baking eggs and bacon", he shrieks and runs back down the stairs.

"What an idiot", I say to myself.

"I heard that", he yells and I can't help but laugh.

I close my eyes again, sighing. I'm so not ready to face today, or any day for that matter. Yesterday helped me get my mind off things but the images and thoughts are getting back to me. I drift into a restless sleep, only to be shaken awake by a frightened Jungkook. His eyes are wide and hold a fearful expression. I lean against the headboard, screwing my eyes shut as my lower half hurts in discomfort. "What's wrong?", I lay my hand on his as he sits on the edge of the bed. He places a envelop in front of me. "Read it", he says, averting his gaze from the white paper. I frown and pick up the envelop, immediately sensing something's wrong. I slip the letter out which is neatly tucked into the white paper.

Don't think you can just escape like that. We'll be back for you and things will be worse than before. Until then cutie

-C

The handwriting was the opposite of the message. Neat and written with care. I quickly drop the letter on the bed like it had caught fire, staring at it with big eyes.

"What!?", I squeak.

Jungkook sighs," Exactly my reaction"

I snap my head towards him," Why aren't you panicking!? We aren't safe here!"

"No- you aren't safe here. That's why I packed your stuff already when you were asleep", he points at the suitcase standing at the door, "I'm taking you back to the orphanage. They can't hurt you there with that many people running around, mostly children who wake up at every sound"

My eyes well up and I fling my arms around the neck, "Thank you"

"It's my mess so I will also clean it up", he mutters against my shoulder.

~

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was a tough fight trying to convince Jin of letting Taehyung stay with us. He said something along the lines "This is not a hotel". But his arguments were easily thrown off the table once he saw Taehyung's face. I had put Tae in a light purple sweater which hung off his shoulders. He was also wearing light blue jeans and white converse and to top it off he had a flower in his hair, which I plucked from the park. I knew Jin loved cute things so once he saw Tae, his face brightened immediately.

"Oh my lord you are such a cutie!", he runs up to Tae and pinches his cheek, "I heard you want to stay here. Why's that?"

Taehyung blushes and averts his eyes to the floor, "M-my parents are out of town and I'm easily scared being home alone" His deep voice doesn't match his light appearance and I see Jin's shocked voice. "Please mister, can I stay here? I promise I won't be a nuisance"

I smirk as I see Jin falter. "Alright", he clears his throat, "But you get a room alone. I don't trust Jungkook anywhere near you at night"

This draws my attention, "Wait what? I wouldn't do anything! Yoongi is also in the room that'd be weird as fuck"

"Language mister", Jin points out,"And it's a room alone or not staying here at all"

I huff," Fine"

Taehyung jumps up happily and hugs Jin, "Thanks hyung!"

I see Jin blush furiously and narrow my eyes.

Don't you dare fall for him Jin, don't you dare.

🍃

Aaah the smell of fresh notifications in the morning

Even though it makes my phone crash I still love every one of your comments and votes <3