30

Jungkook's P.O.V

I didn't sleep... At all. And how much I want it to be because of sexy times it was not the case. Taehyung looked peaceful the first minutes he was asleep but it didn't last long. Suddenly he began trashing around in my arms, almost fighting me off him. He kept mumbling, sweating like crazy and even crying at some point. I couldn't close my eyes for a second. I wanted to wake him up but it didn't help. It's like he was so wrapped up inside his nightmares that he pushed out the real world.

Finally, at 6:30 in the morning, he opens his eyes and I watch his every move. I feel my eyes burning from not sleeping but I keep them open, rolling closer to Taehyung.

"Tae", I whisper and he looks at me, his lips in a thin line, "I think you should search for professional help, like real help, from a doctor"

He shakes his head,"No- I'll be fine"

"You're obviously not. I know what you dreamt off Taehyung and it was not a nice dream", I sigh caressing his tear stained cheek.

"I'm okay Jungkook", he snaps, turning his back to me. I grab his shoulder and before he knows it he's flipped over and I'm hovering above him.

"And I say you're not. I don't know if you've realised but I didn't catch any sleep tonight because you were kicking, crying, whimpering, yelling and trashing around all night. It's not pleasant for me but I know it's far less pleasant for you. You didn't heal just because you were able to have sex with me. You're mentally still scarred", I push my finger against his forehead to make my point come across.

Taehyung sneers at me. "How dare you tell me how I feel", he spits," How dare you say this like I don't know I'm fucked up inside! I was fucking raped Jungkook! I was both mentally and physically abused by men who didn't care their kisses tasted salty by my tears or their touches ended up burning me!" He starts crying, anger flaming in his eyes," And I try to forget it, numb the pain away until it's only a dull ache in my body, a tiny speck in my mind but you just can't leave it the fuck alone! What do you think a psychiatrist can do? Talk about my feelings? Like that'd fucking helps when mine are ruined and shredded to pieces!!"

I get pushed off him, taking me by surprise. He storms out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded sitting on the bed.

"I-I didn't mean it like that", I whisper and drop my hand which was reaching out to him.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I stomp out of the room, almost feeling steam erupt from my ears. What an asshole! I even swore in front of him!

I meet Baekhyun on my way to the bathroom ignoring his attempt of a greeting. I would feel really guilty in any other mood but right now I'm too pissed off to give a damn. The kid mumbles something under his breath and my heart slighty breaks as I hear his words "why does everyone hate me?"

I stop in my tracks.

I completely forgot I was in an orphanage. All these children, including Jungkook, don't have parents anymore. They have all gone through terrible experiences, possible traumas. Like me. Did Jungkook go to a psychologist? Is that why he thought it would work? I bite my lip in doubt.

Could I just go back and apologize? I made quite a tantrum in there. Does he hate me now? Is he mad?

I turn on my heel and walk back towards my room. Before I can push the door open, a soft sound draws my attention. It's a sound all too familiar, a sound I've been producing the past week non-stop. Crying.

"Jungkook", I call out.

The sniffling stops and I hear the bed creak. I step into the room, staring at the ground in guilt, not daring to look up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that"

I hear him nearing me. I get pulled into his chest, against his wet shirt, his strong arms engulfing me. I melt into his touch, his warmth calming me.

"I'm sorry too", he mumbles against my hair.

I let out a dry chuckle, "We really can't stay mad at each other for long, can we?

He shakes his head, closing his arms even more around me so I'm now breathing in his scent, being muffled against his white shirt.

"I never want to be mad at you", he says and I nod, "Me neither"

🍃

Third upload in a day!!! Wooooh!! Now I'm officially going to sleep! I'm going shopping tomorrow so maybe one update tomorrow idk

Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite 🐞🐛🐜🐝

And goodmorning/good afternoon for all you peeps not living in my time zone!! Hope you have a fun day with lots of positivism!! ☀️