10

Jungkook's P.O.V

I fucked up, didn't I? I made a decision to lose Taehyung, to get him out of my life and now I made it even harder. Much like I'm now.

"J-Jungkook", Taehyung's breaths are ragged. His mouth was too occupied with kissing me to actually breathe.

"Yes Tae?", the nickname suddenly comes out and I see how his features soften. He sinks down onto the bed, his legs crossed.

"What does this mean?", he asks softly, not daring to look up to me. "My parents always told me that kissing is only between people who love each other. That's why I have never kissed someone, I never loved someone before"

"Wait- this was your first kiss?", I ask shocked. He is so good at kissing that I thought he was some kind of expert. His ears are tinted pink. "Don't be embarrassed", I set myself down next to him, " You did great"

"I did?", his voice is insecure so I take his hand into mine.

"Yes", I nod, pecking his lips a final time.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I quickly place my small hands on his cheeks to keep him in place. Our lips keep being attached and we move in sync immediately. It's unbelievable how easy kissing is with him. I never really understood what people liked so much about it. It was wet and literally breathtaking. But with Jungkook it's nice, really nice and I don't want it to stop. My hands decide they want to feel his abs so they slide to his arms, tugging at the sleeves every now and then. His hands don't stop roaming around either. I like it. I like him. But I don't really know him. I want to know him entirely.

I pull away for air and notice his hand stopped at my thigh. It feels kind of funny, like a small buzz in my stomach.

"Taehyung", he says firmly.

"Yes?", I ask, anticipating the rest of his sentence. He sounds very serious.

"You look utterly adorable in my sweater", he stares at my collar bone, tracing the outlines with his finger, making me shudder.

"You're not mad I'm wearing it? I was cold and you were gone so I quickly pulled out something of your closet", I fumble with the black cloth.

"How can I be mad when it looks so good on you", he snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you", I blush, feeling safe in his strong arms. I should be asking questions about what we are and how this is going to proceed but my head is in the clouds and my body is in his arms. My mouth doesn't want to talk and ruin this mood. I just want to be here, with him, and stay like that for now.

A lil bonus chapter because I'm in the writing mood and I don't want to sleep