31

Taehyung's P.O.V

I get out of Jungkook's grasp after he had fallen asleep, his arms tightened around my small frame. I shuffle out of it with much trouble and softly land on the cold floor of his bedroom. We had moved to his bedroom after our short fight and after having breakfast, figuring Jin can't get mad if we're in the same bed cuddling at daylight. He can't do anything seeing as we're boyfriends and of course we aren't going to have sex with all the little kids running around. I tip toe out of the room and check my notifications. I messaged Jimin an hour ago to meet me here, knowing he'd be wondering where I was the past days. I'm not going to be telling him the truth, obviously, so I first made up some lame excuse.

I walk down the stairs. Frowning, I check my phone again.

Why isn't Jimin answering my messages?

As I step outside, the cold air immediately hits me in the face, making shivers run down my body. My thin sweater isn't giving me much warmth and I'm suddenly craving for Kookie's warm touch. I notice weird sounds coming from my left. I gather my courage and step to the right, peaking from behind the building. My eyes open wide and my mouth falls open, shortly after a smirk replaces it. It isn't everyday you see your best friend being pinned against a wall while being snogged by your boyfriend's best friend. Yoongi releases his hold on Jimin's arms which were above his head. My best friend's face is furiously blushing and I lightly chuckle at his expression. The noise averts their attention to me. Jimin's eyes widen," T-Taetae!"

I step from behind the building, crossing my arms and lifting an eyebrow, "So this is why you weren't answering my messages". Jimin wants to say something but he's too flustered to produce words. I chuckle," I see... Well I'll let you to it. Please Yoongi, don't suck his whole face off. I don't want him to become No Face"

Jimin flushes as red as a tomato and Yoongi shrugs, "Can't promise anything". Jimin gasps and hits his shoulder, whining about his attitude. I snicker and quickly walk away from the scene, suddenly missing being kissed. I run up the stairs and bump into someone's broad chest. Arms save me from falling down the steps and I'm pushed against a chest again. That chest belonging to my beloved boyfriend. "Where were you? I was worried something had happened-"

"Kiss me", I blurt out, interrupting his frantic behaviour. He lifts up an eyebrow, probably wondering what's wrong with me.

I huff, "I came to the conclusion that I can't go out for fresh air without immediately missing your warm touch and kisses"

His face breaks out in a smile, "You always know how to cheer me up". He leans in an gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. I feel his bright smile against my mouth. As we pull apart, I chuckle," By the way, I caught Yoongi and Jimin making out a few minutes ago". His eyes go wide but he soon laughs.

"Can't say I'm shocked", he slings his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer, "What do you wanna do today?"

I shrug," Anything's fine, as long if it's with you".

~

We decide to join the little kids playing soccer outside. Kookie is great at it and makes goal after goal, but often letting the little ones win. I'm sitting at the side next to Baekyun, cheering Kookie on. I'm not a fan of sports and when I ask Baekhyun he's says "I'm more of a dance and sing guy"

A figure running on the dirt road leading to the field catches my attention. And when I finally recognize who it is the air gets sucked out of my lungs.

What is he doing here?

I think Kookie noticed my weird behaviour because he stops playing and runs over to my side. "What's wrong", he asks but my eyes are still stuck on the guy running to us. Kookie follows my gaze and his whole aura darkens. When the guy approaches us, Kookie steps in front of me.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?", he asks warily.

The green haired guy carries a worried expression on his face," Warning you guys. A storm is coming and it ain't gonna be a silent one"

~

I usher Baekhyun away, telling him that the soccer team needs him now Jungkook isn't playing anymore. He eyes us weirdly but complies after a while. We go sit on the grass, further away from the soccer game.

"Chanyeol is planning an attack", he says in a hushed tone, "He's gathering men to steal Taehyung away while trapping you Jungkook. He's trying to make you look bad in the whole town, convincing people you are a thief and a drugdealer".

"Why does he want Taehyung so bad?", Kookie asks, ignoring the plans involving him.

"He always wants what he can't have", Namjoon shrugs, "Which is pretty boy over here". They both stare my way and I gulp.

"W-what are we going to do?", I ask, actually scared of the new information.

"Well he's not going to get to you. I'll make sure of that. I can't lose you a second time", Jungkook grabs my wrist and practically drags me into his lap causing my cheeks to heat up. Namjoon gives me a sympathetic smile," I'm trying to let his plan fail, cause something to go wrong. I just wanted to warn you guys".

Jungkook nods sternly, "Thank you for warning us Namjoon. You're someone I trust, and my trust doesn't come easily"

Namjoon gives us a wide smile, "I'm glad to hear that". He gets up, dusting the dirt off him. After waving us goodbye, I turn around in Kookie's lap, almost straddling his waist. I notice the murderous look his eyes and gulp. His voice is low and full of hatred.

"I'm going to kill that fucking bastard"

🍃

Hi there

Next chapters will probably be more eventful :)