12

Jungkook's P.O.V

His house is big, making me wonder if they are rich. But maybe that's just my perspective as I've lived in a rundown apartment with my parents, half of the time on the streets, and now I'm sharing a room with another foster kid. His room, as I expected, is painted baby blue and all the other furniture is white. Dream catchers hang from his ceiling, all in different colours.

"I loved making them when I was young. I used to have a lot of nightmares so having a lot of dream catchers was sort of my hope for them to go away", he explains as I stare at the ceiling. He starts explaining everything about his room, the paintings and drawings he made, the pictures he had taken, a lot were from the pink haired guy, making me a bit jealous. It also makes me realise he's a really talented guy. I sit on the bed as I watch him move around excitedly, talking about his life, his parents, his dad which wants me locked up. I'm risking so much by being with him, I once again realise, watching the boy in front of me. I stare at his features, the things he's saying fades away bit by bit. My gaze lands on his mouth. His mouth, with those soft lips, is going at 100 mph. I stand up and grab his wrist.

"Kiss me", I say.

"W-what?", he exclaims shocked. When he realises what I just said his cheeks blush.

"What?", he asks softly, almost a whisper. I don't need to ask it again cause his little hands find my shirt and pull me closer. He hesitates and I give in into my impulses. I attach our lips and when he responds, my brain almost explodes. He's so soft. He's unreal. I can't explain it. Every kiss seems different but oh so familiar. Taehyung has his arms loosely around my neck, pulling at my hair now and then. My hands start to roam over his chest making him gasp by the sudden contact. Not pleased by the feeling of clothing underneath my touch, I start to tug at Taehyung's shirt so it slips out of his pants. I immediately slip my hands underneath the white shirt he's wearing, not bothering to unbutton it. My warm hands make contact with Taehyung's cold chest whose gasps get swallowed in our breathed kisses. The innocent boy starts to squirm underneath my touch, feeling the fingers flutter over his skin making goose bumps along the way.

"J-Jungkook", Taehyung pants, seemingly finding his will to push me away. I don't want to talk because talking leads to thinking and thinking leads to over thinking which is something I do too much when it involves Tae. I don't want to think so I let my body handle the thinking. I grab his chin and crash our lips together again, not wanting to talk or listen. "J-Jungkook, w-wait", he mumbles against my lips. I know Taehyung won't give up on talking so I attach my lips to the tan skin on his neck. The older boy groans, turning his hands into fists, trying to regain his concentration. His skin is vulnerable, blue and purple marks are being made by me. People would see them. I smirk at the thought.

"Kookie", he tries a third time and I finally give in. I look up at him, well more down as he's shorter.

"What are we?", he asks, "Cause I like kissing you. I never really liked the idea of kissing but with you it's really nice and we do it a lot. I even want to do it more but I want to know what I am to you" He looks to the ground, insecure about my answer. I have a surprised expression on my face after hearing Taehyung's words. Did he just admit that he has feelings for me? Well we had kissed- made out, but I normally don't do feelings. Though I can't deny that the younger unlocks something deep inside of me. I thought it was lust or fear of becoming friends. But I don't know anything anymore.

"Let's see how this week goes and then we'll clear this up okay?", I ask, hoping he understands my situation. His gaze travels upwards and a slight smile tugs on his lips.

"O-okay", he says. I know he's not happy with my answer so I take his hand in mine. "I'm sorry, I've just never had feelings for anybody so this is new for me. Please give me some time to think about all these new emotions I'm feeling okay?"

He's seems relieved by that answers and nods his head sternly," I will Kookie! Let's eat now before my lunch break at the shop ends"

I smile as he pulls me to the kitchen. What a week this will be.

🍃
Aaaand I'm in the writing mood again. This book suddenly got added in so many reading lists!? You can't believe how happy I am. I'll try to upload a lot to please you guys :)

Thanks for reading!!

Bad Boys Like Good Boys ✓ tkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें