Chapter 12

-Eleanors POV-

My eyes fluttered open, the light cracked through the curtains causing me to squint. I rubbed my eyes with my hand, letting them adjust to the light.

I felt a strong trio at my waist and looked down to see they belonged to Freddie. I had fallen asleep next to him. I smiled to myself, the feeling of security was there.

His grey long sleeve top was stained with blood at the wrists. Last night had managed to be the worst and best night.

I almost slept with a scumbag for money. I had caused Freddie pain, both emotionally and physically. I felt sick at the thought. Images of the glass slicing Freddie's bare arm made me want to vomit.

But there was one thing making that pain slowly float away and that was him.

He loved me.

I never thought someone would ever care for me.... I mean really care for me, but I believed Freddie. I believed him for the way his eyes softened when they met mine. I believed him for the way he reacted when he thought he hurt me. I believed him for the way he'd risk it all for me.

I believed him because I loved him.

His fingers squeezed my waist gently, his body moving closer to me. He lifted his head and kissed my cheek.

'Morning' he whispered kissing my cheek again. I turned pressing my lips against his. He chuckled before pulling me closer to him. He kissed me again, gently.

'You're so beautiful' he whispered. He gently turned me on to my back, his hands either side of my head and gently kissed my neck. I already knew things were going to get out of hand this morning. I also knew I didn't care.

I had awoken with a craving for Freddie Winters, a craving that would take over any feeling of negativity. I wanted Freddie.

I traced his angelic carved torso with my fingers, gripping the bottom of his T-shirt and gently lifting it. Freddie stopped kissing me and gave me a look of confusion.

'Do you...'He began to ask, I cut him off pulling him closer to my lips.

He pulled away only to lift his shirt. I watched his every move. Taking in ever feature. His lean yet muscular torso. The eye inked on his collarbone. His messy hair. The greed in his smile. Somehow Freddie fascinated me. They way he could make smiling feel like I was admiring the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

His hands found my tank top and he hesitate to pull it over my head. I grabbed his hands guiding him as he pulled it up and carelessly tossed it to the ground. His eyes never leaving mine.

His lips found mine again. The moulded together in sync, without thought, as if it had been something we acted on everyday of our lives.

'I'm nervous' I whispered. My bare chest pounded against Freddie's. I held his wrists in my hands and gently kissed them. I wanted the pain he felt to go away. All of it. All the pain anyone had ever cause Freddie to go away.

But I was nervous. Last night I had ran out of a limo, afraid of a mans touch. A strangers touch. But this was different. I loved Freddie, and the thought of another mans touch seemed crazy.

My nervous lips trembled as the met Freddie's wounds. He lifted my head to look him in the eye. His thumb caressed my chin. He smiled with his eyes watching me with an expression I only recognised as awe.

'Don't be' he whispered in my ear, tracing each kiss down my jaw line. It had all happened so quick. 'I'm not going to hurt you' he kissed my bruised arm. The strangers clear bruises displayed on my arm.