Feeling's Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"I'll see and fill you in"I said.

Freya:"Alright and if it's a yes....you got a spear key so yeah"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Alright..bye, love you"I said.

Freya:"Love you too"She said and hung up. Hailey looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Hailey:"What's up babe?"She asked.

Y/n:"We're staying in a hotel while we're in New York...right?"She nodded.

Hailey:"Yeah my place is packed... Why?"She asked.

Y/n:"My sister offered us to stay at her place....but if you don't wanna it's fine-"I was cut of by sweet strawberry lips on mine.

Hailey:"I'd love to....plus we can get more privacy"She said in my ear and  biting it a little making me let out a small moan. Hailey has become more...sexual you can say but hey I'm not complaining but I just don't wanna rush her.

Y/n:"Hmmm...how many hours is this flight?"I asked kissing her neck.

Hailey:"About five...why?"She asked pulling away and looking at me.

Y/n:"I think it can be enough time for us to kiss and cuddle"I said making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Of course"She said pulling me closer. I smirked and went back to her neck.

*Skip to plan landing*

We landed in New York and the place was packed. We got our stuff and made it to the car without having annoying paparazzi everywhere throwing questions. She turned to me and smiled big.

Hailey:"Baby! We're in New York!"She yelled jumping on me and kissing my face. I chuckled at how excited she was and kissed her forehead.

Y/n:"Yes we are...so what do you have planned for me?"I asked looking at her. She kissed my lips and got off me.

Hailey:"Let's get settled in and then we can decide"She said. I nodded and put my head by her neck giving her a few kisses while she went on her phone.

We arrived at my sisters place and I grabbed mines and Hailey's bags while I gave her the light ones. We walked to the door and and fished out the keys from my pocket and opened the door.

Y/n:"Welcome...."I said putting the bags down and closing the door.

Hailey:"Woah...."She said starting at it in awe.

Hailey:"Babe this place is so amazing

Hailey:"Babe this place is so amazing...."She said walking in and walking around while I chuckled and followed her.

Y/n:"You should see my bedroom"I said making her face me.

Hailey:"Show me..."She said. I nodded and intertwined our fingers and walked to my room.

Y/n:"This is my room...."I said opening the door.