READ

HELLO! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my book

HELLO! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my book. This is my first book so its not great but I'm happy with it! To be honest I didn't know sh!t and I still don't know sh!t about one direction, the only reason this book exist is because I became obsessed with their song Drag Me Down and then I found out they were on "break" , later they came out with there own music so I became obsessed with Louis and then came Harry. I was already on Wattpad by that time so out of no where Harry Fanfics pop up and I started to read them, after that there was no coming back and so I decided to write my own.. That's how the Harlena book was born. Everything in this book is all a product of my imagination so don't expect real life events and their personalities are nothing like they are in real life with that being said now we get to my first and only warning this book has adult themes (Not good but its there.) there's drugs and abuse as well I don't think my writing is good enough to trigger someone but people deserve to get warned. I hope that I didn't make you click out of here with this long note but if youre still here Thank you and I hope that you enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

                                                    Much Love,
                                                      -AnonymousA_A

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...