Feeling's Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"Can you guys tell me already"I says getting impatient.

Kylie:"Well,you know Y/n has a little extra down there..."She said making me nod.

Gigi:"Okay...let me just say since I've experienced it a lot"She said making the other girls laugh and Bella gag a little"Hails it's something called morning wood"She said making me choke a little.

Hailey:"Uh..."I was honestly lost for words a little at this point. I mean I knew she had "extra" down there but I didn't know that part....well I do but you know what I mean.  That would kinda explain why she doesn't wanna make out in the mornings.

Kendall:"Cold shower should help..."She said making the girls nod.

Bella:"Trust me it's that's or something else...."She said smirking making me blush. Just thinking about that with Y/n gives me butterflies. It would probably be the best experience in my life.

Hailey:"Well.....Anyways how's life with you girls?"I asked changing the subject. They shook their heads and smiled at me mischievously.

Gigi:"How are you two anyways?"She asked. I smiled big and tried to hide the blush creeping on my face.

Hailey:"We're good...we're great actually"I said making them smile.

Kylie:"Hails.... What's up with you?"She asked smirking at me.

Kendall:"Yeah, whenever we even mention Y/n's name your eyes have a twinkle in them like now and you just go into a daze and zone out"She said. I blushed and smiled at them.

Hailey:"I love her....a lot"I says making them laugh and nod.

Bella:"We figured Hails...does she feel the same?"She asked. I sighed and shook my head.

Hailey:"That's the thing...I don't know"I said frustrated. They all smiled at me and shook their heads.

Kendall:"She does...trust me"She said.

Hailey:"What makes you so sure"I said looking at them. They all laughed and looked at me.

Kylie:"Have you seen the way she looks at you Hailey"She said making me shake my head.

Gigi:"Hailey she looks at you like you're the only person in this world"She said making all of them nod.

Bella:"It's like she studies you and you can see that sparkle in her eyes when she looks at you or even hears your name"She said.

Kylie:"Plus all she does is talk about you....I swear I think she even made me fall in love with you"She said making me blush.

Hailey:"That's nice to hear guys but I want her to say it. You'll know how I am with my feelings and stuff...I'm cautious when it comes to love"I said making them send me a small smile and nod.

Kendall:"We know...."She said.

Bella:"Trust us Hails...she loves you"She said making me smile and sigh.

Hailey:"I hope so..."I said taking a sip of my drink.

Gigi:"Come on Hails..you know she does to"She said.

Bella:"Aren't there moments when you just look at each other and know that she loves you back"She said. I nodded and smiled a little remembering them.

Hailey:"Of course there are"I said making them smile and nod.

Kendall:"Then don't stress out about it....she loves you. Just give her a little time"She said.