Chapter Twenty Four (First draft-Unedited)

••WARNING! VERY MATURE CHAPTER!••

Amaris' POV

The twins and I probably spent a good hour splashing around and playing with each other before things turned a bit more... heated.

Dominic begins to advance toward me, like a predator moving in on their prey, with a dangerous look on his face, and Damon comes up from behind me, nuzzling into my neck while holding onto me by my waist.

I startle at their sudden change. "Whoa, calm down now guys... we don't want to drown now, do we?" I try to gain some control, the attempt futile as I bite my lip nervously.

"Of course not." Dominic purrs and suddenly he changes direction and is out of the pool. Damon lifts me up by my hips, as though I weigh nothing, passing me over to a waiting Dominic at the side of the pool.

We all begin drying off some and I wrap myself in a towel so that I can head inside.

"Do you care if I shower really fast? I smell like chlorine." I ask, the tension so thick it's suffocating me.

"Of course you can sweetheart." Damon's mischievous smile makes me squint at him for a moment before heading into the bathroom.

I quickly wash my hair and body then rinse off. I breathe out in relaxation as the feeling of the chemicals are erased from my skin. The chlorine sure wasn't kind to my hair though. I take note in the back of my mind to deep condition it soon.

I realize I forgot to bring my bag to the bathroom with me once I finished drying off. Of course. Groaning, I wrap a towel around my naked body and brace myself for the possible attack I might endure by my lack of clothing.

Although I wouldn't mind it.

Stepping into the large living room, I silently say thanks to the Heavens as I am alone. I'm also a tiny bit, okay quite a bit, disappointed. Bending over to grab my bag, I sense their presence before I even stand back up.

"I think wearing that towel suits you darling." I turn towards the direction of Dominic's husky sounding voice, only to find him clad in a towel as well. A towel that is resting extremely low on his hips. I lick my lips involuntarily and his eyes track my movements. He approaches me slowly, never breaking his gaze from me.

I look down as he stops right in front of me, so close that his bare torso is touching me. He grabs my chin and angles my head up, forcing me to look into his eyes. My breathing starts to pick up and I feel as though this tension between us is going to possibly implode. "You know, licking your lips like that," he clicks his tongue and tilts his head slightly, his eyes half hooded as he looks down at my lips again, "really turns me on sweetheart." He grabs my right hand and smashes it on his large member that is threatening to knock his towel off. "This is what you do to me, multiple times a day, everyday." He groans as he begins to move my hand up and down his towel clad length.

Out of, what seems to be nowhere, Damon appears, also only wearing a towel.

I guess I wasn't the only one to hop into the shower.

Damon pulls me back against his chest and moves my damp hair off of my shoulders so that it falls down my back entirely.  He begins kissing my right shoulder and continues kissing up towards my neck, nibbling and biting the soft skin between my ear and shoulder. I can't stop the small moans and whimpers that escape my mouth from the onslaught of his lips.

Dominic starts kissing my left collarbone, moving up my throat and trails kisses along my jawline before meeting my lips with his own.

Before I knew it, my towel was removed from my body and Damon was gripping my breasts in a rhythmic pattern while Dominic releases my lips and trails kisses down my stomach, over my belly ring, and down to my more than ready core.  I feel Damon pull me down with him into a sitting position onto his lap as he continues his sensual assault on my neck and breasts, resulting in another moan leaving my mouth.