"Jun too?" Ban Ryu questioned.

"Which instrument can he play?" Yeo Wool wondered quietly, "Which instrument can she play?"

They all gasped as two figures walked on stage, their appearances catching them off guard. The two figures were also shocked with each other and their appearance.

Jun's long hair was put into a messy bun and he wore a dark red robe. The girls stared at him in awe as Jun stared at the female in front of him with a hanging jaw.

Suji stood there, in a female robe, the bright pink matching with Jun's robe. Her black hair that was always in a ponytail was put down. The silky black strands were straighten down. It was surprisingly long as well. What also made her outstanding was a unique pin that complimented her hairstyle and outfit perfectly well.

The pin had a variety of pink. Small magenta roses with dangling light pink beads. It really stood out on her.

The siblings who sat in the crowd with the Hwarang men gasped at the sight of the pin.

"That's.." Eunha muttered, her eyes wide.

"Woah.. Suji looks really pretty!" Hansung gaped, a huge smile forming onto his face.

"I have to agree, she does." Ji Dwi muttered as a small smile formed on his face.

Sun Woo, Soo Ho, and Ban Ryu could only stare with wide eyes as Yeo Wool let out a smirk, "What a surprise, Suji is wearing something that has colours."

"Look at Jun's bun.." Soo whispered to Soo Yeon, the two females staring at the male, "He looks even more handsome," Soo Yeon agreed, muttering her comment to Soo.

The two best friends were shocked to see each other, both gaping at the new appearances of one another. Suji was the first to snap out of her little trance and rushed forward to take her seat. She sat on the stool with the erhu. She picked it up and adjusted the strings as Jun took a seat behind the guzheng.

The two seemed more surprised to see each other than the audience itself. The two individuals were asked privately to perform after all, not knowing that they were going to have partners. It was like they were set up to perform together.

Suji seemed nervous and flustered which was a very odd and rare sight to see. She felt flustered since she was not used to looking so.. feminine. She was used to the sword around her waist, her hair tight in a ponytail, and her dark robe.

She became even more embarrassed when she caught the eyes of her friends, siblings, and Jun.

She let out a deep breath and sent Jun a nod. Jun nodded back to her, sending her a soft smile before hovering his hands above the strings of the guzheng.

As the sounds of the moving strings filled the ears of the siblings, their eyes widen with surprise at the familiar tone.

"What's the matter?" Sun Woo whispered, leaning in towards Soo when he heard the gasp but he received no answer.

Ji Dwi's eyes slightly widen when he saw tears forming in the eyes of Soo, the twins, Inseong, and Eunha's, "Hey, what's the problem?"

Tae Oh, oblivious to the situation, clapped his hands in delight, turning to the males, "I know this song!"

"Hm? You do?" Ban Ryu replied, a small smile tugging at his face at the boy.