I had been calling Noah for the past few days and he still wasn't answering, I was starting to think he was laid up with some bitch because the football season was over so I knew he didn't have practice. I decided to pop up on his ass and see if he was cheating on me, when I got to Noah's dorm on USC's Campus I was surprised to find that he wasn't there and none of his teammates had seen him I was starting to get pissed when he walked up to me....... Juelz Parker was different than any dude I've ever met before, his body language just screamed danger, sex appeal, and mystery he saw me standing outside Noah's dorm and smiled.

"Wassup Jade?" He said pulling me into a hug and his body smelled amazing. "You looking for Noah? I think he's in the gym, he's been in there a lot lately ever since that dude Toussaint left he's been in a bad mood..... I'm on my way up there do you want me to tell him you stopped by?" He asked pulling out a brush and began brushing his waves, then he rubbed his stomach his shirt raised slightly revealing a body that rivaled Noah's and his pants were hanging just above his dick which I could clearly see through his shorts..... and for a second I was hypnotized but quickly shook it off.

"Nah I'm good, I'll go up there myself....." I said walking out to my car which for some reason wouldn't start.

"You sure, you don't want a ride because I'm going up there now and you might be waiting for a mechanic for a while......." Juelz said and I figure what the hell, I could have Noah look at my car when we got back here, I walked over to Juelz and looked around for his car but didn't see it.

"I hope you don't think I'm about to walk to that damn gym, that's like two miles from here." I said and Juelz started laughing.

"Nah Ma, we're taking this......" He said pointing to a motorcycle and I froze up. "Damn you look scared as fuck, you've never been on a motorcycle before?" He asked and I shook my head. "It's completely safe..... trust me." He said and his words were so intoxicating, the way he held out his hand so reassuring, the way he looked at me as so intense that I felt like the only woman in the world. I got on the back of his motorcycle and gently held his waist. "You gotta hold on tighter than that Ma....." He said and I did what he said. That short ride was exhilerating it was like I was a different person and in a different world..... we got to the gym and I was brought back to reality, the feeling I had was gone but the intensity in which Juelz stared at me was still there.

"Umm aren't you coming in?" I asked quietly.

"Nah Beautiful..... I just realized I got some homework I gotta knock out, I'll probably go for a run later but uhh.... I think it's best that you don't tell Noah about this you know light skinned dudes are emotional and I don't want any beef with my boy over a misunderstanding." Juelz said winking.................

And that was the first time I found myself drawn to anyone else..... for the next few months we talked and I didn't tell you because you seemed out of it like something was bothering. The first time we had sex was a couple months later we were chillin and Juelz was talking to me about some problems he was having with a girl he was seeing and he just looked so vulnerable, I was seeing a different side to him......

"Courtney isn't cheating on you Juelz.... she just doesn't understand you, she thinks you got this wall up. Why can't you be as open with her as you are with me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Because I don't love her..... I'm in love with someone else.... the girl of my dreams is in love with my boy and it kills me because there isn't anything I can do about it....." Juelz said wiping a tear from his eyes. "Damn if my boys back in Chicago could see me crying over a girl they'd never let me live it down." Juelz said laughing but I was still stuck on the fact that he just said he loved me.

"I..... I should go......" I said nervously.

"Yeah you should...... but you haven't moved yet...... because you feel it too Jade. You may love that nigga Noah but there's a part of you that feels the same way I do, you're just too afraid to admit it....." Juelz said and I was frozen in my seat, the next thing I knew we were in his room fucking.........