Chapter 60: Always

It's been months since he's been courting me. Even if I were living at his, we took everything seriously. We made it slow. We didn't want to rush ourselves. On those months, he did everything what he did from the start. He continuously takes care and gives me love. He supports me in everything that I do. We would go out together and have more adventures. He would always make me feel special.
Currently, he's on his phone always so he looked busy that I didn't want to disturb him. Though he promised he would take me out on a date tonight, I felt something was wrong.

"I just have to do something this morning, okay? I'll fetch you later around five. Is that fine?" He asked me while packing some things on his backpack.

"Uh, sure." I answered awkwardly.

"Okay, babe. See you later." He said giving me a kiss on the lips and quickly leaving.

I had to overthink. I had no idea where he was going and what he'll be doing!

"Ito nanaman tayo, Nadine! Why don't you trust your guy." I said to myself

Nagsawa na ba siya kakaintay?

"Stop it!" I said to myself.

I diverted my attention by watching some tv series that I was missing out. I waited till afternoon to get ready. All I wore was a simple dress and I fixed my hair in to a braid to look neat. I was waiting for his call at the living room because It was quarter to five but he didn't call me yet.

"Raincheck?" I asked myself sadly. I was disappointed that we won't be going out because he forgot and he'll be moving it to another date.

I stood up going to the staircase and go upstairs but then I heard that the doorbell rang. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Dj.

"Why are you here? If Kath ran to me, it's a no. I haven't seen her for days." I said.

"Ang taray naman nito. Alam ko kung nasaan si Kath! Nandito ako para sunduin ka." Saad niya.

"And why? If this is one of James' plans, I'm not coming! Hindi pa nga siya tumatawag sa akin." I said.

"Naku naman, ito na nga ba ang sinasabi ko!" Angal niya. "Plano niya ito, oo! At sasama ka pa rin!" He said.

"No." Pilit ko.

"Ang kulit niyong dalawa ni Bal! Parehas kayo!" Iritado niyang sambit sabay hatak sa akin papunta sa loob ng kotse niya.

I had no choice but to come! I don't even know where he'll bring me. Afterwards the ride, We made a stopover to a hotel

"Bakit tayo hihinto dito? Nasaan na ba tayo?" Sabay sabay kong tanong.

"Basta! May kukunin ako sa loob. Dito ka lang." He reminded and went down the car.

I got my phone and called Kath.

"Where are you?" Tanong ko kaagad sa linya.

Soft music were playing around and I could hear the sound of balloons being played.

"Somewhere over the rainbow! Mamaya na kita kakausapin. Bye!" She simply said and dropped the line.

"Seriously!?" Iritado kong komento at sumandal sa upuan ng kotse.

"What's taking him so long?" I asked to myself and then suddenly he went out of the hotel.

"Ano kinuha mo?" I asked when he entered the car.

"Secret." He answered.

Nakakaasar!

Hanggang ngayon na papalapit na daw kami sa lugar ay wala pa rin akong alam kung saan niya ako sa dadalhin. All I could see were trees and fog! I totally wore the wrong clothes.