Chapter 45: Cuddles

We were already in the middle of my presentation, I'm now discussing the suggested budget for the furnitures and all. Kanina sa ibang presentation ko ay parang wala silang problema. Hindi ko lang alam dito sa Budget. I've done so much to make it smaller but I don't have the power to do it again.

"Any comments?" Pagtatapos ko. I was playing with my pen, twisting it while waiting for someone to speak.

"I think the furniture's too expensive? Did you find a lesser amount for it? It's too much." Zoe commented.

I sighed. "I've went to almost all of the places here and this willing supplier has the most least amount for the furnitures. If the budget for the said furnitures are too much then we could decrease the furniture in each room." I said.

Zoe was about to speak. "No, hija, I like it already! James doesn't really care that much for the budget but it has to be worth it. I only heard the idea for the said interior design for each room and I already love the concept." James' aunt commented.

"We are aiming to be one of the best here. A five star hotel. We should at least present it by the concept of the room and hotel. Thanks to the Head Engineer, Enzo Pascua." She says and the board applauded.

"Also, I heard that the Restaurant that the hotel will have is exquisite! Who's in charge of it?"

"Madame Marie, Kelly Sakamoto is in charge of it." Sambit ni Enzo.

"It is you! Darling, I hope you'll meet the chefs already and start training them. My assistant has hired Waiters and Waitresses and started training already. I''ll be expecting it."

"I'll assure you, Madame. I'll train them already. I hope you could try the cuisine soon." Kelly says and blushed. Kinakabahan siya! Hahaha!

"Can I have one right now? I really want a taste. Are you free today?" She asked.

Kelly smiled. "I'm free. Thank you, Madame!"

"And you," She said looking at me. "You have a great taste for interiors! I'd love to see it personally already. Contact the suppliers for approval already, okay? Akong bahala sa'yo!" Masaya niyang sabi.

James' Aunt said goodbye to us since she has somewhere to attend to so we said our goodbyes.

The Board applauded and one of them went outside the conference room. I couldn't hide my smile. Nasa labas lahat ng tao kaya ako ang naiwan sa loob para ayusin ang mga gamit ko.

"You have the project already. I hope you also won't steal the CEO. Have some decency, Nadine. Be professional!" Sambit ni Zoe.

"Excuse me?"

"You think I don't know? You were with him last night in the hotel you were staying!" She yelled madly.

"He was there first! He invited himself! Not me!" I truthfully said.

"You could've let him go away, Nadine! You and James in one room? Are you serious?" She says in disgust.

"He barged inside because Ara was there! Pinaalis niya si Ara, hindi ako! Bakit ba lagi mo ako sinisisi? Why don't you ask your fucking fiancee!" I yelled.

"Stop seducing him, Nadine! You'll surely go down if you continue seducing him." She says and went outside the room.

Ang arte! Ang kapal niya! Seduce? Ang fiancee niya ang may kasalanan at hindi ako!

All I want to do is rest and forget about today.

"Baby, you did well today." He commented. He went inside the room with his two hands inside his pocket.