Chapter 30

(Y/N)'s POV
I finally got to the Apollo cabin. I felt like I was seven years old again, when I first came to Camp Half- Blood. I smiled faintly at the memory before I walked up the steps and opened the door.

Inside the cabin was Will and Ashley. Will already had the necessary things for a checkup. Ashley was on her bed with a guitar in her hand and music sheets spread across her bed. Will looked at me, but then looked at the fresh cut on my arm. He motioned me to sit down on the chair.

"What happened to your arm?" Will asked as he gave me a piece of ambrosia.

I ate the ambrosia making my cut heal completely. Will used a wet cloth to clean off the blood on my arm.

"I...sort of...fell?"

Will just looked at me with the 'I know you're lying' look.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Does it matter? I won't tell you anyway."

Will only rolled his eyes before grabbing the stethoscope from the desk.

"Breathe in." He ordered.

I obeyed and breathed in. I waited for a couple of seconds.

"Ok breathe out." Will said.

I did so. The rest of the checkup went by smoothly, just had to answer some questions. I noticed how Will was unusually quiet. Normally, he would start his lecture about being safe, but he said nothing. As his sister, I know something was bothering him.

"Ok from what I could tell you're in perfect health except for a couple of bruises here and there." Will said after the hour long checkup was done.

"Good, so now you could stop worrying." I said flicking him on the forehead.

"(Y/N), as your brother, I'll always worry about you." Will said as he flicked me on the forehead.

"I heard that you punched Percy while I was away. Is that true?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

Will laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

"In my defense, he had it coming. Percy was supposed to take care of you."

"I can take care of myself thank you very much."

"And what exactly did you take care of yourself from? I know Chiron didn't tell us the whole story. What exactly happened to you, (Y/N)?"

Will's eyes were fixed on mine. I sighed, knowing it was the least I could do after worrying him to death for days. So I told Will everything. How I helped Luke carry the sky. How I was cursed by Kronos. How I trained with Luke to get rid of Percy. How Percy helped me beat Kronos's curse. How I helped Percy carry the sky. Then finally telling him how the gods told me I was the Child of Blessings.

"So after all the trouble you went through, you're going to face even more danger? Why does the Child of Blessings have to be you? Why not someone else?"

"William Solace!" I said in a stern and serious voice. "How can you say that? I accept that I'm the one of the Ancient Prophecy because I don't want one of our half sisters to carry out it out. I know the danger, and I'm willing to confront them."