Chapter 10

Percy's POV
I finally got to Cabin 3. I walked inside just to find it empty, like it always is. I sat down on my bed and placed my backpack on the floor.

I grabbed (Y/N)'s bracelet out from my pocket and placed it on my nightstand but it didn't feel right. I grabbed it again and put it on.

I looked at my wristwatch and activated the shield. Slowly, the shield spiral out to it's shield form that was now badly dented, thanks to Dr. Thorn's spikes. I'll ask Beckendorf if he could fix it for me.

I layed down on my bed until I heard a strange gurgling sound. I got out of bed and followed the sound to a new fountain at the back of the cabin. It made the room feel warm and made it smell like sea. I automatically knew it was a gift from Poseidon as a reminder to keep in touch with family.

"Thanks, Dad." I said as I looked into the water.

I noticed that there were some drachmas at the bottom of the fountain. I guess I could make a call since I have nothing else to do. But who do I call? I thought for a moment before finally making my mind on who to call.

I opened my window letting in some sunlight enter my room making a faint rainbow in the mist. I grabbed a golden drachma out of the water.

"Iris, O Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering." I said before tossing the coin into the mist as it disappeared. "Show me Tyson, at the forges of the Cyclopes."

The mist started to shimmer as it showed the image of my half brother surrounded by fire, but the fire didn't bother him since he's a Cyclops and all.

"Hey Tyson!" I yelled.

Tyson didn't even hear me because of his loud hammering and the roaring of the fire.

"TYSON!" I yelled but this time louder.

He finally turned around, his one eye widened and he gave me a huge smile.

"Percy!" He said as he dropped his sword and tried to hug me but instead he made the image blurred.

"Woah, Tyson it's an Iris Message. I'm not really there with you." I explained to him.

Tyson then came into view.

"Oh, I knew that."

"So, how are you? How's the job?" I asked.

"I love my job. Look!" He grabbed the hot sword from the ground. "I made this all by myself." He said proudly.

"That's awesome, Tyson. Listen, have you been talking to Dad lately?" I asked.

Tyson frowned and shook his head.

"Daddy's busy. He's worried about war."

"What do you mean?"

"Old sea spirits being bad again. They're protecting the bad boat. Mermaid army are going to need more swords by tomorrow." Tyson said.

"Wait, the bad boat? You mean the Princess Andromeda? Luke's boat?" I asked.

Tyson nodded as he finished his sword.

"Yep. Those spirits protect the boat from Daddy's storms."

"Dad should just smash the boat." I suggested.

"Smash is good." Tyson agreed.

Then Tyson perked up, as if he just thought of something important.

"(Y/N)! Where is she? Is she there? Can I see her? How is she?" He asked excitedly.

Uh-oh. What was I going to say now? Tyson liked (Y/N) since the quest at the Sea of Monsters. I couldn't tell him about how (Y/N) is missing, he would've start crying and make his fires go out.