Chapter 11

Percy's POV
I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Knowing that (Y/N) is out there somewhere, suffering under something thanks to that no good traitor, Luke.

The thought of (Y/N) suffering is still in my head. Her face full of pain.

I felt something wet roll down my cheeks. Tears. I didn't even notice that I was crying but I let them out. Let my feelings out.

After a good 5 minutes later, I calmed down a little.

"Stop crying." I said to myself.

It worked

It worked...a little. Tears were still threatening to come out.

I looked at (Y/N)'s bracelet.

"I'll find you, (Y/N). I promise I will."

(Y/N)'s POV
I felt like I've been holding the sky forever. But it's probably been what? A day? 2 days? Heck it's probably been a few hours for all I know.

After Luke left me here under this heavy burden, I was wondering what he meant by 'another replacement'.

'Who could it be?'

Suddenly the sky got heavier, as if it's trying to know how much longer I could take the weight. It pushed me until my knees were on the ground. I let out a cry of pain. I need help...

Percy's POV
I told Annabeth and Grover about my dream in the morning.

"So you saw (Y/N) holding a cave ceiling like thingy." Annabeth asked, trying to get the facts straight.

I nodded.

"Do you know what it could be?" I asked her.

Annabeth thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"It could be anything, Percy."

"You know, your dream sounds kinda like Zoe's." Grover said.

"What do you mean?" Me and Annabeth asked at the same time.

"At 3 in the morning, she came to the Big House and demanded to talk with Chiron." He explained.

"Grover, how do you know this?" Annabeth asked.

Grover started to blush and looked anywhere but Annabeth's stormy grey eyes.

"Well I was...sort of outside the Artemis cabin."

"Stalker much." Annabeth said.

"Hey!"

"Forget that. What did Zoe say?" I asked him.