Chapter 12

Percy's POV
I couldn't get the thought of (Y/N) joining a enteral girls club.

'Would she actually join and leave me?'

I shook that possibility out of my head.

All throughout the day, I was distracted by how I'm going to find (Y/N).

I really wanted to ask Chiron but I knew he wasn't going to tell me everything I wanted to know. Then I realized that no one will be in the attic and I could ask a certain someone for answers.

~

I climbed into the attic finding it still dusty and crowded with old junk from previous quest. The only light came from the sunlight. It's light streamed into the stained glass window and onto a shriveled up figure that was sitting on a stool dressed up in a tie-dyed hippie dress. The Oracle.

I walked towards her, excepting her to do something but she just sat there...staring at me.

"Umm hi. How's it going?" I asked.

I mentally facepalmed. There's nothing much going on if your dead and sitting in a dusty old attic. I decided to get to the point why I'm here.

"I have to know something and I need answers." I said. "It's about (Y/N). How can I save her?"

I waited for an answer from the mummy but she stayed silent. I got angry when I realized I wasn't going to get an answer from her.

"Fine, don't help. I'll find a way to save her myself." I said as I walked away.

As I was about to close the trap door of the attic, I took another glance at the mummy and I could of swore it gave me a creepy smile.

What I didn't know is when I closed the trap door, the Oracle lifted up her head. Candles started to light themselves up as the Oracle's eyes started to glow.

~Timeskip to when Capture the Flag is over~

"Game over!" Chiron announced. "The Hunters win...for the 56th time in the row." He muttered that last part.

"Perseus Jackson!" Thalia yelled, stomping towards me.

Her electric blue showed so much anger that I could literally see sparks flickering from her armor. Her shield, Aegis, looked even more terrifying.

"What were you thinking for gods' sakes?!"

"I got the flag!" I yelled as I threw the silvery flag at her face.