Chapter 9

Percy's POV
I walked towards the last cabin to tell about Capture the Flag. Cabin 7. Apollo's cabin. Right now it looked like a regular normal-looking cabin but that was until it was hit by sunlight. It glowed bright gold. I seriously don't know how the Apollo campers are used to the intense brightness.

I sighed before stepping onto the porch.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled.

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard nothing from the other side of the door but then I heard some footsteps. The door finally opened revealing a little girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair. She looked about 8 years old, probably making her the youngest in the Apollo cabin. When she saw me, she smiled shyly.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey." I said. "I haven't seen you around here before. What's your name?"

Before she could say anything, Will came up behind her.

His blue eyes were bloodshot and his blonde hair was a mess. He looked at me before looking down at the girl. He bend down and whispered something into her ear. The girl frowned and shook her head, making Will sigh. He looked at me.

"Come in, Percy." Will said.

I entered the Apollo cabin. There was nobody else but us. Will sat down on his bed, the little girl sat next to him.

"I um came here to say that we're going to play Capture the Flag with the Hunters tomorrow evening."

Will only nodded. The little girl looked at him and nudged him. She whispered into his ear. Will nodded and then looked at me.

"Percy, meet Ashley. She came to Camp last week."

I smiled at Ashley. I stucked out my hand towards her.

"Nice to meet you Ashley. I'm Percy Jackson."

Ashley gasped and she quickly shook my hand. Her brown eyes sparkled.

"So you're (Y/N)'s Prince Charming?" She asked.

"Um..." I looked at Will for some help.

"Ashley why don't you go outside and play in the snow. Percy and I have to talk about something." Will said.

Ashley pouted but then nodded. When she left the cabin, Will stood up looking at an old picture that was on a bulletin board.

"So um I'm a Prince?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, (Y/N) told her about you and Ashley says your her Prince Charming." Will explained.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Did she say anything?" Will asked.

"Yeah," I said knowing that he was referring to (Y/N), "she said she was sorry...Look Will I did my best to protect her but-"

Will let out a chuckle but it wasn't a happy one. It was like he knew (Y/N) would do this.

"It's her fatal flaw."

"Fatal what?" I asked.

"Fatal flaw. Everybody has one, Percy, even you, and it depends on that person to find out their fatal flaw. That's why I believe that you didn't make this whole thing up." Will said.

"Well um thanks for believing in me." I said.

Will nodded before looking back at the old picture. I looked at the picture too. I realized it was a picture of a younger him and (Y/N) with their mom. I remembered what Artemis showed me.