Chapter 15

Percy and the others were fighting the Nemean Lion 🦁 but what happened to (Y/N)😯?

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up to the sounds of ocean waves, crashing again the shore and the loud crys of the seagulls. I looked around and realized that I was on a boat. Luke's boat. The Princess Andromeda.

I tried to sit up but my muscles were completely sore. This reminded me how I trained with Clarisse for 4 straight hours. I stretched my arms and legs to relieve some pain from my body. After a few minutes, the pain was somewhat bearable.

I looked at myself and saw that my clothes were still tattered and dirty but I didn't care about that right now. I need to get out of here.

I tried to open the door but it was locked and I could hear the growling of monsters from the other side. Great. I'm guarded and I have no weapons to defend myself.

There was only one window but it was way too small for me to escape.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. Only thing I could do now is to wait. I saw a pile of clothes at a desk and I decided to put them on.

I went into a small bathroom and took a shower. After I put on my new clothes I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked the same except for my hair. A streak of grey was in my (H/C) hair, proving that I held the sky. I brushed my hair and just left it down naturally.

When I got out of the bathroom, the doors opened and Luke walked in. I grabbed what was near me, which was my shoe, and aimed at Luke.

"Woah, woah. Calm down (Y/N)." He said raising his hands in defense.

"Um no. I don't think so, you bastard." I growled.

"Ouch that hurt." Luke pouted.

I rolled my (E/C) eyes at him.

"Why did you bring me here, Luke?" I growled.

"I had to. Unless you wanted to be killed."

I didn't say anything. He got me there.

"Now put down the shoe."

I narrowed my eyes at him. He didn't look like he had a weapon on him. After a few seconds, I dropped the shoe.

"Good." Luke said as he walked towards me.

"Don't come any closer." I warned. "I'll kick your ass if you do."

"I doubt that." Luke said as he looked at me up and down. "I see you liked the outfit I put out for you. You look good in black."

"Well it was better than my old clothes." I retorted.

Luke sighed.

"(Y/N) I know you hate me-"

"More than hate."

"And you probably don't trust me anymore after what I did but-"

"Stop it, Luke." I said as I turned my back against him. "How do I know this is another trick of yours?"