Chapter 25

(A/N):Not very good at writing fighting scene. But I tried my best. And I chose this song cuz I love it. Who else loves this song? Anyway enjoy this chapter.

3rd POV
Thalia went for Luke, with so much rage in her eyes. Her shield's power was so great that the dracaenae that were holding Kronos's sarcophagus dropped the golden coffin, panicked and left Luke alone. However, Luke was still quick with his sword, Backbiter. When Backbiter met Thalia's shield, lightning erupted between them.

Zoe went for her father. Atlas laughed and taunted at Zoe as his silk suit turned into a full Greek battle armor, and a huge javelin appeared in his hands. Zoe had her silver bow and arrow, unleashing a shower of silver arrows towards Atlas, who easily dodged each and every one of them.

And as for Percy? Well, he had to go up against (Y/N). With Riptide in his hand, Percy approached her, and as he did (Y/N) unsheathed her sword, making Percy curious where her dagger was at, but he knew how good (Y/N) is in sword fighting. They circled each other, both of them waiting for each others' next move.

"(Y/N) I-"

Percy couldn't even finish his sentence because then (Y/N) slashed her sword at him. Percy jumped back, barely dodging her attack.

"Woah at least let me finish a sentence!" Percy exclaimed as he regained his balance.

(Y/N) rolled her golden eyes as she attacked once again.

"Why should I? Anything you say is a lie." (Y/N) growled.

"That's what Luke told you, didn't he?" Percy asked as he blocked another stabbing attempt from (Y/N).

For a second, (Y/N) took a glance at Luke who holding his own against Thalia, but just barely.

"So what if he did? He actually cares."

(Y/N) was then was about to attack Percy again, but this time Percy was quicker. With a flick of the wrist, he tried to disarm (Y/N) so he could talk to her more without getting killed.

However, (Y/N) saw this coming and parried the blow by holding her sword diagonally. The two half-bloods were merely inches from each other;their swords were the only thing in between them.

"Look (Y/N), I don't know what Luke told you about us, but we still care about you...I care about you." Percy told his controlled girlfriend.

"Quit lying!" (Y/N) shouted.

With all her strength, (Y/N) pushed her sword more forward. Percy barely had time to escape her next move. He pushed back (Y/N)'s sword but this only gave (Y/N) the perfect opportunity to attack when his defense is down.

She was just about to strike him but Percy was expected this because as soon as (Y/N) was close enough, Percy sliced her sword out of her hand. He then pointed Riptide at her, making sure she doesn't make any other move.