Chapter 4

Percy's POV
"Umm ok." Was all I could say at that moment.

You can't blame me. I just watched Dr. Thorn jump off a cliff with my girlfriend on his back. And now this 12 year old girl tells me she's the goddess Artemis, (Y/N)'s immortal aunt.

Grover gasped then he bowed down.

"Oh thank you, Lady Artemis! You're so...You're so...Wow!" He exclaimed.

Thalia rolled her eyes.

"Get up, goat boy! We have other things to worry about. (Y/N) is gone!" She snapped.

I looked at Annabeth. She had tears in her eyes. Her jacket had (Y/N)'s stained blood on it.

"Woah. Hold up. Time out." Bianca said making the time out sign with her hands.

Everybody looked at her.

"Who are you people?" Bianca asked.

"It might be a better question to ask who are you. Who are your parents?" Artemis asked.

Bianca glanced at Nico, who was staring at Artemis in amazement.

"Our parents are dead." Bianca said. "We're orphans. There's a bank trust that pays for our schools, but..."

She stopped when she saw us all looking at her like we didn't believe her.

"What? It's true!" She said.

"You are a half-blood." Zoe said. "One of thy parents was mortal. The other was an Olympian."

Bianca had a look of confusion.

"An Olympian athlete?" She asked.

"She means an Olympian god." Annabeth explained.

"That's so cool." Nico said.

"No! It's not cool!" Bianca yelled.

"Does Zeus really have lightning bolts that do 600 damage? Does he get extra movement points for-" Nico began asking but then got cut off by his sister.

"Nico this is not your stupid Mythomagic game, ok?! There are no gods!" Bianca exclaimed.

I felt sorry for the di Angelos kids. Just an hour ago they had a somewhat normal life and now they have been told that they're demigods.

"Bianca, I know it's hard to believe but the gods are still around. Trust me. They're immortal." Thalia said. "And whenever they have kids with regular humans, kids like us, we'll... Our lives are dangerous."

"Dangerous." Bianca repeated.

She and Nico looked at the cliff.

"Like how (Y/N) fell."

My heart broke into pieces. Thalia and Annabeth looked away. Grover had a sad frown on his face. Even Artemis looked sad.

"Do not despair for (Y/N). She was a brave maiden. If she can be found, I shall do everything in my power to find her." Artemis said.

"Then why won't you let us go look for her?" I asked.

"She is gone. Can't you sense it, Son of Poseidon? Magic is at work. I do not know exactly how or why, but my niece has vanished."