Chapter 29

(Y/N)'s POV
Before we left Olympus, Percy decided to make a few calls. We found a fountain in a corner garden and Percy sent an Iris Message to Tyson. Speaking of Tyson, I still have the shield he made for me, but it needs to be fixed up.

Percy told Tyson about his adventures and about Bessie, the cute baby cow serpent. Tyson became concerned when he heard on what happened to me, but I assured him that I was fine. Tyson's spirits lifted when we told him how his shields that he made for us last summer saved our lives.

"Yay!" Tyson cheered. "That means it was good! It saved your lives!"

I laughed at Tyson's cheering.

"It sure did, big guy." Percy said. "But now it's ruined."

"Not ruined!" Tyson said with a grin. "I will visit and fix them next summer."

I noticed that this idea made Percy happier. He missed having Tyson around.

"Seriously?" Percy asked. "They'll let you take time off?"

"Yes! I have made two thousand seven hundred and forty-one magic swords." Tyson said proudly, showing us the newest blade. "The boss says 'good work'! He will let me take the whole summer off. I will visit Camp Half-Blood!"

"That's awesome, Tyson!" I said. "We can't wait to see you!"

We continued to talk a bit more about some war preparations and cool things we could do together next summer, until Tyson's boss yelled at him to get back to work. We said our goodbyes to Tyson before disconnecting.

Percy dug out his last golden drachma from his pocket.

"Sally Jackson." Percy said. "Upper East Side, Manhattan."

The mist shimmered as it showed Ms. Jackson at a kitchen table. She wasn't alone though. She was laughing and holding hands with a guy I never seen before.

I looked at Percy who was blushing a bit. He looked kind of embarrassed.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Paul Blowfish." Percy said almost immediately. "He's a...friend of my mom."

I looked at him strangely. Was that really his last name? Blowfish?

Before Percy could disconnect the Iris Message, Sally saw us. Her eyes widened and she quickly let go of Mr. Blowfish's hand.

"Oh Paul! You know what? I left my writing journal in the living room. Would you mind getting it for me?"

"Sure, Sally. No problem." The guy said.

Once he left the room, Sally looked back at the Iris Message.

"Percy! (Y/N)! Thank goodness you two are alright." Sally said. "You two are alright, aren't you?"

"We're fine, Mom." Percy said. "How's the writing seminar going?"

"It's fine. But that's not important. Tell me what happened!"

We filled her in as quickly as we could.

"I knew you could do it!" She said. "I'm so proud of you Percy and I'm glad that you're safe (Y/N). I've been so worried about you."