Alleviation [Ravus Lemon]

Start from the beginning

"That was a one time event f-n. Do not expect your lover to be calm and reserved during our lovemaking sessions." Your body flushed a little fluctuating at a rising temperature.

"Are you that persistent now that you believe you can perform a quickie round before anyone suspects of our absence?"

"Yes." Your toes curled inside of your footwear at how agile he answered the remark. "All of us have our needs and right at this exact moment, I favor your body."

"So blunt in your statements." You sang, entangling your slender fingers between his pale tresses attached to his scalp. "And very commanding on what you yearn for. Those are just two of my favorite characteristics about you, my Tenebraean prince."

"Do not mention my royal title. Being a prince is no longer my respected title in this lifetime." He retorted, beginning to unfasten the numerous amount of belts wrapped around his uniform and torso.

"To me, you'll always be the heavenly prince mentioned in fairy tales. Just one with a cute Tenebraean accent and harsh attitude." You described with a lopsided smile, tugging a little at a fair chunk of his hair.

Ravus scoffed, tossing two ebony belts aside hearing them collapse onto the floor. He removed his thick white overcoat, struggling to remove the sleeve over his prosthetic arm. Your hand automatically muffled your melodious laughter threatening to be overheard. Ravus glanced from his difficulty, glaring at you through silver eyelashes.

"Do you want a punishment for not aiding your commander?" He hissed, stepping between your legs dangling over the edge of the wooden desk.

"Just enjoying the view I guess." You defended with a shrug of your shoulders, repositioning your hands onto the white leather material of his coat. With the combination of both your tugging, it slipped like butter off his shoulders before plopping onto the floor.

"I despise wearing this burden on my stature everyday." Ravus complained, placing his normal hand onto the sleek metal coating of the magitek arm.

"Be glad you did not perish from wielding the Ring. Others were unfortunate and passed away from being consumed by their selfish desires. I'm personally relieved you're still alive, breathing in front of me." You murmured, pressing your forehead against his.

"You have such an optimistic perspective. Sometimes, I wish I was born with an endearing trait like yours. During such times like these, I wonder what life would be like if I wasn't beneath the reign of Niflheim. I would bear a different demeanor opposing the one I inherit now." Ravus murmured, his warm breath tickling your untouched lips awaiting to be pressed against his own.

"Remember Ravus, I love you for who you are today." You scooted closer off the brim of the desk, grinding your lap against his own earning a shuddering breath from him. A simple spark ignited within you feeling his cock immediately respond to the stimulation, hardening underneath your gyrating hips.

"I want to make you forget. Only think of me around you, riding you into a oblivion." Your cheeks flushed as soft pants descending from your lips the more you imagined yourself clenching around his thick shaft, hearing his heavenly groans meant for your individual ears.

"I too, would use myself to make you forget. Allow me now to cleanse you of your sins." Ravus recited in a whisper, thrusting his hips into your own with a more demanding fervor, propping his metal arm onto the desk for leverage. His other fiddled with the buttons of your skirt, tossing the garment aside.

Your hips grounded more greedily into his, desperate for more friction and feeling of his hardening cock. Just imagining how hard he was from your ministrations caused your insides to churn. His lips devoured your softer ones, his tongue frequently delving between your parted lips to lap inside your wet cavern. Your tongue prodded against his eager one, having to breathe in and out through your nose to relieve your need for oxygen.

You squirmed in place, feeling an individual finger graze your slit dripping with an excessive amount of translucent arousal. "R-Ravus." You murmured between pants, feeling the tip of his finger invade it before slipping out.

A broken moan sprung from your lips, his finger entering in till it was consumed to the knuckle. Ravus curled his finger massaging your inner walls before slipping his long digit out and back in. He fingered you at a relentless pace, pending out the previous frustration and stress beforehand. You clenched around his finger, your head lolling backwards moaning towards the ceiling as he inserted another finger.

Your hips drew back meeting with his slender digits every time they thrusted inward, brushing against the spot that provoked your vision to blur. Your thighs trembled closed chasing after your release, coming with a high pitch moan as you squeezed around his digits. Your chests heaved up and down, eyelids fluttered closed trying to regain your unbalanced breathing.

"The things you can accomplish with those damn nimble fingers of yours." You confessed, cheeks flushed coral red.

Ravus' lips curled into an attractive smirk, sucking your essence off his fingers with his mouth. A lewd sucking noise sounded from his occupied lips as he unattached his mouth from their previous task, discarding his pants and boxers aside into a disheveled clump on the floor. His cock sprung free from his clothing, beads of precum dripping from the tip.

"Tell me dear f-n, how long have you yearned for me to be nestled inside you? It has been such an elongated month. Did you miss this?" Ravus murmured in a husky whisper, curling his hand around his thick shaft. His appendage pumped his cock, his thumb rubbing the tip. Your insides tingled at the front seat viewing.

"A lot. I missed screwing around with you so much Ravus. Please, don't tease me now." You answered, spreading your legs a little wider.

"Very well. I prefer not to leave a woman awaiting." The legs of the desk screeched against the floor as his hips thrusted into your own, his cock easily sliding inside. A mantra of moans and curses descended from both of your glistening lips, your bodies layered in a sheen of sweat. He pounded into you at carnivorous pace, greed fueling his desires to alleviate the remaining stress within him.

Ravus groaned loudly, the claws of his metal arm leaving sharp indents into the wooden infrastructure. His hips twitched as he chased his release, streams of white seeds coating your inner walls. You moaned into his collarbone, squeezing around him.

Your legs unwrapped around his waist, dangling weakly over the brim of the desk. Ravus slumped against your flushed figure, rubbing your spine in an affectionate, soothing manner. The both of you were absolutely spent after a passionate activity like that.

Your eyes diverted towards the clock, provoking a loud groan of annoyance.

Ten remaining minutes more until the designated time of the meeting would arrive. You prayed that the exhaustion would subside or you both would be in for a horrible punishment.