Happy New Year [Multiple Characters]

One hour till the final year of 2016 would come to a close, to blockade all things and mistakes of the past replacing it with a barren sleek whiteboard to be written on neatly with a marker. A new time. A new beginning where new friendships would develop. Where others would come to a solid close, abandoned and left untouched for another an important year to help restore it. Another year where more obstacles would continue to build an impenetrable fortress around you till you discovered how to topple them down in one swift powerful punch. Others say the new year would be only another twelve months of torture while others would embrace the brandished, new year.

Most people in the Lucian palace continued to chatter away the night, waiters and waitresses weaving past a multitude of guests to serve champagne glasses to guests yearning for a refreshment to calm their nerves. Too be honest, it was a little frightening. What the hell would happen in the new year? Your shoes-black combat boots with grayish laces- bounded across the ballroom floor, your loose fitting midnight blue dress swaying gracefully along with your strides. Few males mingled with the ladies, surprisingly, most lingering along with their group of friends.

Most especially the prince and his comrades, failing miserably to interact with any other beings other than close friends like Iris, the Fleurets, the members of the Kingsglaive. By the intelligence of Noctis, a majority of people he scanned across the room the moment he entered it he was stranger to. Despite King Regis' encouraging words to socialize with others, it didn't seem to really fit into his agenda tonight. He had other things in mind.

"Hey f-n! Over here!" Prompto hollered from across the room once, connecting your eyes with his vibrant blue ones, wailing a hand over in excitement.

A smug smile was thrown your way from Gladiolus, one of his callous hands raising up in a generous toast to you, clicking the golden brim of his elegant champagne glass against yours gently. You gladly took a quick swig from your drink, giggling like an absolute fool in front of them.

"Enjoying your time here?" An accented voice inquired politely as always, his fine black color coordinated tux enhancing his prim and proper charm.

"Very much Mr. Scientia." You responded with a bubbly smile, hobbling a little on your two feet.

"Don't tell me you're already getting tipsy." Noctis chided with amusement, an attractive smirk radiating from his lips.

"Hell no, just exhausted from the festives." You brushed his words off, raising your hand trying to act out a fake yawn.

"Don't mess with us. I've seen Noct yawn 24/7 of his day. That was not a believable yawn." Gladiolus retorted, snorting a little as he took another swig of his glass.

"Eh, it was worth a shot." You shrugged, punching the brute lightly on the shoulder where an assortment of tattoos embellished his tan skin.

"So f-n, I here you plan on moving in to the palace since you're officially a retainer now." Prompto chimed, grinning with pearly white teeth. That's right, you were going to be announced as a retainer of the prince, a Crownsguard citizen to be more descriptive. A new outfit would soon embellish your body, all clad in the royal colour of black.

"Cheers f-n, to a new beginning for you." Noctis announced, raising a glass in your honor. You cheeks flushed a little, clinking your glass against his, three other clicks additionally sounding.

"f-n, don't tell me you forgot about us?" A familiar voice spoke willfully, five of your heads turning in the general direction of the voice.

"See you all around. I've got a Kingsglaive to visit." You said in goodbye, twisting on your heel meeting face to face with the mage and baby sister of the Kingsglaive themselves.