Disclosure [Ravus]

Requested by AmiErmac

"But, sister what if-" Luna raised her hand politely up refraining from the high commodore from complaining his thoughts any longer.

"Ravus, Noctis will not dare abuse f-n. He is a kind man of many talents." She responded with a gentle nod of her head.

"Lunafreya, I know your opinion is simply biased on the reasoning of the real prince's thoughts. Who knows what might happen to her." Ravus continued to pace relentlessly across the wooden panel floor, the sun beaming from the windowsill. His Tenebraean accent was boiling with worry and a tint of jealousy. All the Niflheim commander could manage to reminisce on was the imagery of seeing the foreign Crownsguard citizen and the Lucian prince, destined for greatness, chatting their hearts out during the last ball he attended alongside Lunafreya.

Accompanying the Oracle as fateful bodyguard of high standards set my Nifheim despite her pleas, he watched hundreds of royalty mingling with others. Champagne glasses were refilled every five minutes, servants weaving professionally passed their distracted bodies. Mindful of his bearings and true position for coming-undercover as a spy searching for new information on the opposing nation, his wandering eyes managed to catch a lucky glimpse at the fair maiden from afar. Her red lipstick smeared lips were twisted into a gleeful smile, an arm encrafted in black material cloth of most modern tuxedos around her dainty shoulders.

Ravus really shouldn't have authorized himself to examine the gorgeous stud, but his curiosity overwhelmed his strict instincts. A second glance of scanning each of the two people's faces favored to send his mind into berserker mode. His magitek prosthetic arm-minor mishap from attempting to pass the judgement trial of Lucis past-clenched into a fist, matching the appropriate thoughts buzzing through his mind.

How could the prince issue a beauty with such a fine physique so causally? No formalities were in usage and the normal threatening expression he wore morphed into one scrunched into displeasure. His light brows furrowed together in annoyance, his teeth grinding. Luna grew weary at the sudden demeanor of the man, sauntering beside the taller male with a questionable counterfeit.

"Brother, is something the matter? You are acting a little different than your usual composure." Lunafreya inquired, her eyes straightening towards the couple. Noctis laughed with a closed eye smile, his arms tightening around her neck while his body shuddered from the humor of the mysterious girl's joke. One that couldn't be heard at this proximity from them, falling deaf to the ears.

"Nothing Lunafreya. It is just is a rare sight to see Prince Noctis in such a bashful state is all." His heterochromatic eyes were still focused on the enchanting maiden.

"Ravus, let us be rational. It is presumptuous of me to pry your secluded thoughts, but I cannot help see the glint of the green eyed monster hidden behind your expression."

"Lunafreya." Ravus trailed off in disbelief, capable of tearing his eyes from the original sight he studied beforehand. If not for the young blonde oracle, he would most likely have marched over to the ravenette head and punched dead right in the pretty face of his. Even if the alias between them would shatter and cause all the Kingsglaive to throw him into imprisonment.

"Noctis is polite and a gentleman. He will not touch her in any inappropriate way, I assure you." She said, sauntering back towards her group of colleagues chattering away about random matters. Meanwhile Ravus was abandoned, wallowing in silence and embarrassment of his actions.

Ravus himself still couldn't possibly believe that a girl would have such a sustainable effect on him, most especially during a ball. Those events would bore his mind to the core- now he hoped that he'd get to see the wonderful smiling face of the mysterious woman that spiked his attraction.