Realization [Noctis]

Requested By animelovertoshiro
FFVII/FFXV AU

The sun, a blessing by the mythical Six, beamed its illuminating rays upon the capital city of Insomnia. The crowned jewel of the era and housing the last crystal known to man and machine. Households were lit in its summery beams, translucent windows casting a bright glare across the interior flooring and furniture within each vicinity. Eyelids accompanied with a curtain of thick eyelashes fluttered open, instinctively squeezed back shut in retaliation to the natural light of the capital city. The young man's hand reached for his blanket, groaning to himself seeing his comfy black materialised shrouds clumped on the floor from his midnight shifting in bed. Rising from the fatigue of slumber was no easy task either.

The prince's face met the ground after a fleeting moment of searching for his phone on the nightstand, an ear-splitting bang reverberating through the chamber, possibly past the timber door in addition. His palm scavenged the zone above his messy haired head, running his fingers across the smooth texture of the nightstand before crossing a mini lukewarm obstruction in their path. Ah ha! There it is! He thought in delight, dragging the device over the rim of the furniture. Three new messages emerged on screen, one from his close friend Prompto Argentum and the other originating from his other blonde friend Cloud Strife. The pad of his thumb pressed against the notification involving Cloud, their message chat popping up.

You awake yet? My sibling hasn't ceased in irritating me on paying a visit to her favorite guy companion.

The black haired male smiled at the mentioning of his sister.

Just about awake. Tell your sister I can't wait to see her ;)

The small text bubble of Strife is typing spawned.

You disgust me. He chuckled quietly to himself.

Just kidding. What time?

Actually, we're outside. Look outside your window Prince Charming. Noctis choked mid-breath, hauling himself up from the wood panel flooring. He trudged over to his windowsill, focusing his eyes on the two miniaturized figures awaiting his presence down below.

Perfect timing. Noctis sent through his phone, grumbling a complaint underneath his breath.

I entrusted Prompto with the responsibility of waking you.

And you actually believed he would?

Two unresponsive minutes advanced, Noctis awaiting an articulated response.

My bad. Guess I didn't devise our meeting fully.

No kidding. I'll let Ignis know.

See you around then.

Noctis contemplated on his attire, clutching his phone between his shoulder and ear depite how awkward the pose appeared.

"Ignis, I have a favor to ask."

"Say the word and your wish is under my command." His adviser, Ignis answered in his untaught accent.

"Can you escort Cloud and f-n inside? I'm a bit occupied at the moment." Noctis requested, hesitantly extending his hand towards his customary black, leather cardigan. Maybe a differentiated getup for once?

"If you are brawling yourself in order to consider a different apparel, you are wasting precious time. The Strife siblings are coming over to mingle. This isn't an unanticipated appointment for you and f-n, Your Highness." Noctis could have sworn he caught a pigment of mockery in his accented voice.