Alleviation [Ravus Lemon]

Requested by Biosphia

"I wish I could relieve your stress somehow."

"If you are so generous in creating a difference in my calamitous day, then come forth closer to me." A metal forefinger curled inward in a silent gesture. Your shoes thumped against the wooden flooring of Ravus' private office room, your stature soon standing adjacent to the timber desk positioned in the middle of the room.

"Now then, what can I do for you?" You inquired, placing your curled hands parallel to your waist.

Ravus sauntered from his swivel chair behind the wooden, rectangular obstruction coming to a stop next to you. "Noctis has become quite a nuisance lately. Acting so heroic against our original plans, nay f-n?" He chastised with a roll of his heterochromatic eyes, casting an annoyed glare to the side.

You hummed in agreement, recalling the previous event beforehand. The prince and his entourage had recently destroyed an imperial base housing their precious vehicle recognized as the Regalia, snagging it from Niflheim's grasp. Then Ravus testified his strength against the Lucian prince's bodyguard nearly knocking him unconscious. Soon enough, the Imperial chancellor interrupted the fierce standoff ordering Ravus off. Must have been an ulterior motive of that interesting chancellor by the name of Ardyn Izunia.

You never grew fond of him within your days underneath the allegiance of Niflheim. Neither did Ravus nor the other commander nicknamed the dragoon, Aranea Highwind. All of you nurished a low key hatred for the mysterious man, one that exceeded all grudges. Never before had the three of you despised a person in such a way.

"Do not forget Noctis is not the only obstruction in our path to success. Ardyn, seems to have devised a different plan. One that I am afraid the retired emperor may agree with." Your voice was laced with venom from mentioning the chancellor's name.

"Yes, Sir Aldercapt has revealed disturbing behavior these last remaining days." Ravus agreed on, crossing his arms over his chest with a frown. "Always mourning over the fact that he does not inherit the Ring of Lucii."

You questioned, glancing up at the taller male. "Your sister still has it, doesn't she?"

He paused a few second beforehand, contemplating on an answer. "She has kept it far from beyond anyone's reach. That would be a natural instinct around the mysterious behavior of our leading people."

"Yeah. I wouldn't blame her from keeping it out of Imperial hands. Who knows what the chancellor or emperor might do with such relinquished power." You responded, leaning your bottom atop of the surfacing of the desk.

"Indeed. But, my reasoning for commanding you to come into my office does not rest among our conversation's boundaries." Ravus dismissed the topic completely, stretching his magitek arm to settle it on the juncture of your neck and shoulder. Your bones shuddered a little at the cold metal contact causing you to jolt upward.

"You wanted to alleviate my stress correct?" He murmured in a lowered tone, bordering a quiet whisper.

"Correct. Did you have anything in mind?" You piped up with a curious gaze. His eyes scanned your own pair, trailing downward from the tip of your nose to your slightly parted lips.

"I am positive you have perceived a small hint of my true intentions." Ravus tutted out, his eyes narrowing a smidge.

"Let me guess. More stress relieving sex again? If we are, you proposed the most impeccable time to screw around with your girlfriend." You answered with a deadpan stare, raising an eyebrow upward.

"We both have a meeting to attend in half an hour. Unless, you can restrain yourself from leaving any dark marks in your wake." You challenged, the corner of your lip twitching in a small smirk.