Heated Loving [Ignis Lemon]

Requested by FantasyLightning
Lemon Warning

The soft clicking of your boots and the occasional whistle from your lips in boredom sounded through the desolate hallway, abandoned by any strolling officials. A cup of Ebony coffee was gripped tightly between your hands, its sweltering heat transferring into your fingertips. Nudging the partially door open, you sauntered into the quiet bedroom area, settling the brewed refreshment at the edge of the adviser's desk. His ballpoint pen continued to scribble against the blank piece of paper underneath his keen gaze. A quiet murmur of complaint about his calligraphy emitted from his plump lips before reverting his attention towards you.

"Excuse me for not being attentive of you entering into my quarters." Ah, polite and posh as ever.

"No worries. You've been cooped up in here for hours so I thought a little visit couldn't hurt." You responded back with a smile, a grin twitching onto Ignis' lips at your cute comment.

A mutual relationship was developed with the adviser of the prince of Lucis. As one of the retainers of Noctis, you soon befriended his most loyal companion under short notice, Ignis Scientia. It wouldn't be a lie to say that you were somewhat attracted towards the adviser. Something twisted in your system whenever he approached you to remind you about anything vital to take care of. Some lonely nights, you spent mere minutes of imagining his accented voice dripping with lust, whispering teasing bittersweet compliments into your ear.

"I thank you for the hospitality of bringing a rejuvenating cup of coffee to me without any requests." Ignis said, grappling you back into reality from your pleasuring memories.

"No need for thanks Ignis." You brushed off his words, sitting on the stray chair directly facing his desk, illuminated by the dim light bulb of his lamp shade.

"Actually, could I ask you a favor?"

"Anything. Shoot." You said.

"Could you perhaps wait for me in my bed?" Your expression became blank at the sudden request, cheeks staining into crimson.

"U-Um, sure but, why?" You asked, fidgeting in your seat.

"I would like to confess something of great importance with you." In his bedroom, out of all places. It sounded quite sketchy in your opinion. He wasn't going to try to-

"And no, I'm not trying to seduce into any scandalous act. I assure you." He stated with a blank expression.

"Ah, right." You replied awkwardly, your bottom refusing to unglue itself from the cushion of the chair.

"Would you rather have me escort you there, love, you seem quite hesitant on leaving my side." Ignis commented with a rare smile.

"H-Huh, oh right." You said, rising from the chair.

It felt like five hours progressed yet only five minutes passed till he finally waltzed into the room, your bottom settled on the edge of the bed. He crouched down to discard his leather shoes off to the side before laying his blazer on the armrest of a nearby chair. Quiet footsteps drew closer, your spine growing rigid as his animal hide gloved hand cupped your chin, guiding you to connect eyes with him. Most likely the worst decision of your life to oblige to his simple request of awaiting him in his room. From afar, his eyes seemed so bright and vivid. Up close and personal, it only magnified the charm you once cherished for them.

"f-n, do you fancy me?" Those simple words with drastic meaning repeatedly pulverized their way into your brain. Were you acting too obviously kind towards him? Maybe a little to flirtatious or...