Chapter 11

My shoes squish into the mud as I run after May in the distance. I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions at the moment and it's driving me crazy. When I reach her I push her against the train like she once did to me.
"What happened?!?" I yelled at her.
"What do you mean?" She asked pushing me aside and brushing her shoulders off.
"I thought you died!" I pushed the fallen wet strand of hair out of my face.
"Oh yeah! That!" May said awkwardly laughing. "Well you see the bunny eared boy had pushed me off the tracks before the train hit. " She smiled proud.
"Why didn't you come looking for me! Where did you go!" I screamed still upset.
"He started running again like he always does so I was like what the heck and I tried following him and he just kept running and running and never stoped and then he finally did at this river and he walked through it and kept going so I tried following him-" May stopped taking a big breath, "and then I got really cold going through the river and my legs got soaked but then I finally crossed the river and he went into this house and I went inside with him." May finally stopped her long story and looked at me like that filled in all the questions I had.
"What happened when you went inside?" I asked.
"Oh we became friends, come on I'll show you his house." She smiled running around the train tracks. As I took off to follow someone grabbed my arm. I turned around angrily and pushed them off throwing them to the muddy ground.
  Eli stared at me from on the ground, "What is up with you. You used to be so much fun and hangout with us and talk to us and now you're sneaking around and literally going crazy. Do you have new friends and you forgot about us or what."
"I uh, no it's not that. I just have some things on my mind." I said quickly and anxiously.
"I don't understand you anymore Finn, you used to be so cool, I used to kinda look up to you but I don't know what's up with you now. " Eli shook her head in disbelief and stood up.
"I'm sorry." I said running around the train following May.