Chapter 6

I haven't gone back. I don't wanna go back. I mean yes- I do wanna go back, but I know I shouldn't.
It's been a week since I've seen wander boy, and it's been a week since I cracked open my window and disappeared into the silent night sky. 

  2 weeks of school left. 2 weeks until summer time. As I walk down the hall towards my last period class I notice something strange. It seems like a shirtless boy turning the corner going into the next hallway, but then I notice it. The bunny ears. I speed walk towards that same hallway wander boy went down. As I'm turning down that hallway I notice him disappear out of a side door in the school. I'm almost to that door when Matthew steps in front of me.
"Finn you'd never believe guess what, Oakley said he had fun and he wants to actually hangout!! " Matthew squealed. 
  "That's very nice, I'm sure you two will have fun. I uh, gotta get to class see you later." I said stepping around Matthew and hurrying to the doors.
I ran as fast as I could, straight to the train tracks. I ran along the side of the train tracks squinting to see wander boy in the distance. I pumped my legs as hard as I could, pushing my body as fast as I could go. Somehow he was always so fast. Suddenly a force knocked me to the ground.
"You shouldn't be chasing after him. You'll never catch him!" A skinny blue haired girl told me holding me to the ground.
  "He's fast. So fast. Super fast. You'll never catch him. We gotta catch him off guard. Oh and believe me I've chased him a lot. By that I mean a lot a lot." The girl chattered on. She never seemed to stop talking. As she rattled on about how he's "so fast and we'll never catch him this way." I examined how her short blue hair stopped right about her shoulders, and the black framed glasses she wore were slipping forward on her face. She had big brown eyes and her voice was higher pitched. She was wearing high wasted jean shorts with a yellow shirt. She seemed like a very vibrant person.
"Oh I completely forgot to Introduce myself how rude! I'm May, like Mayfly. Pretty snazzy right?" May lifted me up and pushed me against the train car.
  "Me and you are gonna catch that stupid boy and rip those bunny ears right off him!" She smiled at me and looked in the direction he had ran. I took a deep breath wondering what I had just gotten myself into.