Chapter 7

"How?" I asked May
"We wait for him to come back, because he's gonna swing back around in 5 minutes. Trust me I've confirmed all the data already and look my watch times already running. " May smiled.
"How come I've never seen you before?" I asked.
  "What do you mean?" May asked confused. "You have seen me before. We've never talked before I think you mean." May looked away, "Look there he is!"
Confused and startled I looked to my left seeing wander boy run this way. He was running straight towards us. His skinny bare chest caved in as he breathed in and puffed out as he let the air go. His black skinny jeans rode low on his hips. May grabbed my arm pulling me with her running straight towards him. I've never been this close to him before. The closer we got the more I could see his defined facial features. Dark eyebrows and pink lips, brown eyes and his jawline cleanly jutted forward. Those stupid bunny ears through off his look. His brown hair hung out from the bottom of his bunny ears. His eyes widened a little as he noticed us and he quickly squatted and rolled under the train car.
"Finn! Finn!" Someone called for me. I turned to look as May let go of my arm.
"What are you doing out here? You know it's almost dinner time. Your mom sent me looking for you because you didn't come home from school. She was worried. "
"Sorry I just uh got distracted" I said looking around for May and wander boy. They were no where to be seen.
"What are you waiting for let's go" Eli said grabbing onto me and pulling me back to my house.
    - - - - - -

"I'm disappointed in you Finn." My mom scrunched up her nose making her glass hit her dark eyebrows. "The school called saying you left in the middle of the day, what's that about?" She asked with her hands on hips.
"I'm sorry, I just thought I saw something." I studied the floor.
"I don't want you going out for awhile. " my mom looked at me.
I shook my head and went into my room. I thought about how May said we've seen eachother before. It didn't make sense. I think I would have remembered her. Anyone would have, right? I laid my back against my bed and thought about wander boy. We were so close. So so close. The closest I've ever been. How did May know so much about him?
I must have fallen asleep because the next time  I opened my eyes my room was draped in black and the house was silent. I sat up pulling my hair back into a pony tail and wiping the sleepy seeds from my eyes. I was startled by a soft knocking on the window. I turned on my bed and squinted outside. A small figure of a petite girl was outlined in the darkness.
  I cracked my window as I heard her speak, "Let's go! What are you waiting for we gotta go!"
I smiled at her and climbed out my window following her through the overgrown grass and into the alleyway.