Chapter-27

Hello My Dear Readers!!
How are you all?? 🙄
I am reallllyyyy veryyyy sorrryyy for updating this chapter late but plz try to understand that I have lot of things to deal with in my life outside wattpad.

I had to finish my project work and do submissions and all, I am also having a small health issue these days so pls kindly excuse me for the late updates!! 😌😌

I am also having xamz in coming few days and I need to atleast start studying for my semester exams now but I surely promise you guys to give you guys superrrr longggg and superrrr fastttt updates once I am done with my xamz!! So pls bear with me till May 2nd week. 😅😅

Okay, no more waiting! Continue reading and enjoy 😎😎

As usual, Don't forget to vote, comment, share & Follow 🙏

Karan (Did any one expect his Pov?)

I had finished my work for the day and checked the time to see that there is for about a half an hour more left till my office time ends. So, I decided to check upon what my girlfriend's are upto. Oh! Don't get me wrong, I meant that, girlfriend's as in friends who are girls! I started walking towards Meghna's cabin, that's when I heard someone sniffling.

Is someone crying?

"It's okay yaar, calm down" I heard Riya's voice laced with concern.

What's going on?

"But I promise that I will make sure to teach that bloody b..woman a lesson, how dare she?" Riya yelled in anger. Who was she talking about??

"But Promise me one thing that you are not going to tell about this to Karan!" I heard Meghna's words which made me dead on my tracks.

I know it's wrong to eavesdrop some others conversation but I had a sudden urge to quench the thirst of my curiosity. I wanted to know what Meghna wants to hide from me.

"But why?" Riya asked making my curiosity reach its peaks.

"Because I don't want to bring up something that would cause any difference between both of them" Meghna said in a weak tone.

"Them?" Huh?

"Arjun and Karan. As far as I know Karan, he would definitely talk to Arjun about this once he gets to know about it" Meghna spoke in a low tone. What was she talking about??

"So, you are going to make the presentation again?" I heard Riya asking Meghna.

As far I know she already did the presentation yesterday itself. Why does she have to do it again?

"Oh..So..You are gonna get another chance to impress Mr.Handsome?" Riya said with a hint of teasing in her voice. I am sure she must be wiggling her eyebrows at Meghna.

"What? Why?" Riya asked her after sometime. I didn't hear anything from Meghna, may be she just nodded her head.

"I will be doing this presentation just as a part of my work and nothing else, especially not to impress anyone" Meghna said yet again her voice low. Is she the one crying, but why would she?

"Ahaan...You want me to believe that?" Riya asked her. Exactly!!

"Yes, whether you accept it or not, my feelings towards him are one of the reasons why all this happened in first place, else Tina would not have done anything like this. So..." My ears perked up by the mention of Tina's name.

What has she done now?

But why Meghna hasn't told me about it anytime? Is this what she wants to hide?