Chapter-23

Hello My Dear Readers!!
59K Reads!! Thank you so much 😊😊
I am sorry for a late update!! But plz try to understand, I am giving you updates of about 2500-3000 words which is the most I could write down considering my college & stuff!! 😅😅
Anyways, I should thank you all for ur continuous support!!
Continue Reading & Enjoy!!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Share ❤❤❤

Meghna

"I think I forgot this, in his car this morning" I said pointing to my wallet.

I kept waiting for some reaction from atleast one of them but all I got was stunned expressions from both of them. I nudged Riya with my shoulder, that made her come out of her thoughts.

"Oh My God! He came to your house and gave you a ride! Aww...That's so sweet of him" she said squealing like a child. I smiled at her. Luckily, all three of us were early today and our team members haven't arrived yet.

"Wait! You didn't tell me all these until now!" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"When did you even let me speak about this? The moment I stepped in, you started asking me about yesterday. So, how can I?" I asked her placing my hand on my hip to look a bit serious.

"umm...yeah! Sorry" she said giving me a sheepish smile. I turned towards Karan and found him in deep thought. I expected that he would tease me more than Riya but here he is standing with a silly smile on his face.

"er...Karan?" I said looking at him.

"umm..yeah!" he said turning towards me.

"You seemed lost?" I asked him.

"Nothing, it is just that...it is so surprising that Arjun is doing all these" He said giving me a small smile.

"Yeah! Everything seems like a dream, a beautiful dream from which I never want to wake up!" I said dreamily, remembering every moment that happened since yesterday.

"But I must say, you have made good progress in finding a way to his heart" Karan said winking at me, making me blush.

"aah! See, someone is blushing" Said Riya nudging me.

"Stop it guys!" I made a puppy face hoping they would stop teasing me.

"Anyways, This calls for a Party!!! " Riya said clapping her hands. I shook my head.

"What!! we need to celebrate this! Isn't it Karan?" She asked him.

"Yeah! Come on! we should celebrate, this weekend! What say?" Karan asked me.

"There isn't anything happened yet that we should celebrate. But if you guys want to hangout, I will surely come" I said.

"If you guys are done planning, I would like to talk to Meghna for a sec" we all heard a voice, the screeching tone which I despise the most. I turned around to face Tina.

Did she hear about what we talked? Even if she does, there isn't anything she could do about it!!

"Hey Karan! I didn't see you" Tina said, as soon as she noticed him. She passed her perfect fake smile to him. I could feel him scoffing mentally.

"Hi! umm...I guess, I should get back to work now, So If you excuse me ladies!" He said moving out of my cubicle.

"Talk to you later!" Karan mouthed to me once he was out of my cubicle. I slightly nodded at him. I can understand, Karan never likes to be anywhere near Tina as he doesn't like her at all. I don't know the reasons particularly but anyways I dont want to know as I already has enough reasons to not like her.