Chapter-8

Hello My Dear Readers!!
1.6K Reads!! Thank you so so much😍
Update Time 😊
Hope you all like it 😃
Read, Enjoy, Vote and Comment 😊

Meghna

Why is my day so bad!! I already had enough for the day.Isn't it?? But now someone had seen me falling down. ugh! Why God? Why Me?

I looked up to see who is the one laughing at my expense and was prepared to lash them out but the sight in front of me made my anger vanish within seconds and a smile started to crept on my lips.

This is the Beautiful sight that I was waiting to watch since 2 weeks, Arjun stood their looking as handsome as always trying to stifle his laugh.

I know it is very rude to laugh when someone is suffering but that didn't matter to me now. All I could see was Arjun laughing, he looked so adorable.

He looked so calm and peaceful, how I wish to see him like this always. I kept looking at him taking in the image of him laughing. Iam so happy that I finally made him smile, no I actually made him laugh.I may sound crazy but that's what love does.

Love!! Seriously Meghna!!

I didn't know when he stretched his hand out to help me get up.I placed my hand on his palm gently, I felt tingles over my hand,I kept looking at him but he gently squeezed my hand, that made me come out of my la la land and I pushed myself to stand up.

"You okay?" Arjun asked me with concern.

Aww..he is concerned about you!!!!

I heard him clear his throat.I looked into his eyes and chirped an okay. I was lost in his eyes again.

There was complete silence afterwards, it was a bit awkward. I was contemplating on what I have to speak but luckily Arjun spoke.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed but you know umm.. You fell down in a very Clumsy manner that I couldn't stop myself from laughing" He said scratching the back of his neck.

He looked cute doing that!! My heart said.

He called you clumsy again!! My Mind interrupted.

That irked me. He again called me clumsy.I looked up to glare at him but he looked so cute.

Stupid Meghna!! This is not the the time to admire him. He called you CLUMSY!! You get that, My Mind scolded me.

I took the file lying on the ground and walked away. YES!! I walked away from there. I reached my cabin and started working. After working for sometime, I was tired. Iam in a need of some caffeine in my system and I decided to go to cafeteria. But Aroma of Coffee filled my nostrils, I looked up to the corner of my table and their is a Coffee Cup with a note below it.

Note! For me??

I took the coffee cup, placed it aside and took the note, it read "Sorry :)" I smiled. I know who did this. I sipped my coffee and it felt so good. Aah! Coffee always makes me feel better. I looked at my watch and its already 5:15 PM. I went to wash room to freshen up.

5:25 PM, okay! Five more minutes are left. I turned off my lappy and started arranging things in my bag. Well, I always scatter all my things on the table, its comfortable for me to work.

Lemme check I kept all my things or not!

Lappy- Check
Phone- Check
Charger- Check
Headphones-Check
Notebook-Check
Dairy Milk Silk- Check

Huh? When did I buy this? There is a note attached to it. Sorry is scribbled on it. Hmm.. Okay!! Wait!! This handwriting belongs to him. Awww..How sweet!!

I gathered all my things and walked out of the office. At parking, I saw Riya and Karan waiting for me. I walked towards my scooty.

"Sorry yaar" they both said in unison. Okay, I am not angry on them, after all they are my best friends. But why not play for sometime. I looked at them blankly.

"C'mon yaar! please!" Karan said giving me innocent look. I know he is not at all innocent.

"okay, that's alright!" I replied smiling at them.

"yay!!" Riya yelled hugging me.

"Thank you guys for the coffee and chocolate, I know you guys only did that" I said pulling away from Riya.

"you know but how?" Karan asked.

"seriously, anyone would say that, your handwriting is THAT good" I said in a teasing tone. He looked down in embarrassment.I and Riya laughed at him.

How lucky am I to get such great friends!! Thanks God!!

I bid them bye and started my scooty. I reached home after two hours. Thanks to this city's heavy traffic.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!
Howz the update?? 😃
Plz do vote and comment if you like it.
That means a lot to me. ☺
Thanks a lot for ur continuous support 😊
Finally, Keep Smiling 😀