Chapter-11

Hello My Dear Readers!!
How r yu all??? 😃
MOST Awaited update, I guess 😉😜
And I am very sorry for the late update 😞
Thanks a lot for ur continuous support😊
Read & Enjoy this update 😉
Do Vote & Comment 😍

Meghna

My Day already is much too handle and now this!! Oh God! Cant you at least have some pity on this poor soul!! I just thanked you for saving me from a disaster and now you are making me to face it!!

I started taking slow steps imagining all the worst scenario's that may take place. Generally, Arjun calls us only when he finds something wrong in the work we do other than that he doesn't talk much but as far as I know, I did all my work perfectly, I knew it because I checked everything twice. I somehow reached his cabin and knocked the door. I heard a faint come in. I opened the door and walked inside mustering all the courage I have.

"Good Afternoon sir" I said a bit nervously looking down but when I didn't get any response I looked up and saw that he was talking on phone, so he simply nodded at me telling me to wait. I stood their observing his cabin, It is very neat and tidy,everything placed accordingly. I looked at his table searching for any personal stuff like photographs but to my disappointment I didn't find anything.

"yeah! We are trying to complete it as soon as possible" Arjun's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

Aww... His Husky Voice!!

I looked at him once and done! I just kept staring at him taking in his image, he has a fair complexion,his jet black hair looks a bit disheveled as if he kept running his long fingers through them, those stunning black orbs, straight nose with high cheekbones, his thin pink lips with a chiseled jaw, simply he is so Handsome. he looks cute even with a frown on his face.

Aww... He looks so cute!!! My heart said.

Did you forget why are you here?? My Mind chided.

He called me!! OMG!!

I heard someone clearing their tone and that brought me back out of my reverie.I should seriously stop talking to myself. I saw Arjun looking at me with a huge smirk on his face, I gave him an awkward smile and I saw his lips twitching a little.

"Are you done staring at me??" He asked me giving me a teasing look.Aah!! I get it now, he was smirking at me because he saw me ogling at him. Great Job!! Way to go Meghna!!

"umm...Sir, you called me! " I said trying to divert the topic.

"Aah! Yes, I need you to do this work for me Miss..... " he said trailing off.

He doesn't even know my name!!

Oh yeah! He only knows you as Miss Clumsy right!!

"Idiot" I muttered under my breath.

"you said something" Arjun said with a confusion etching on his face.

Thank god! He didn't listen!!

"umm...no sir, its Meghna" I said gritting my teeth.

"oh yeah! so Meghna I want you to do this work" he said in his stern tone. I took the papers from him, chirped an okay and turned around to walk away but stopped when I heard Arjun calling me. My heart leaped at the way he said my name.

Maybe he wants to talk something else!! Yay!! My heart spoke excitedly

Lets see!! my mind said

Shut Up!!

You shut up!!

stop it you two!!!

Something is really wrong with me and all of this is only because of this six feet handsome over here!!

I turned slowly with a smile playing on my lips. I looked at him and he seems to be in deep thought.

"Arj...umm....sir" I said biting inside of my mouth, I almost said his name. Thank God!

"yeah! I want you to finish this work by today itself, its very important" he said seriously looking at his laptop.

"sure sir" I said, utterly disappointed and walked out of his cabin. I strutted towards my place and kept those papers on the table.

Stupid! Idiot! This is what he had to talk? I was so happy that my day went well but he ruined everything.

He doesnt even know my name and here I am crushing on him ever since I laid my eyes on him.

I am an idiot to assume things, after all he was glaring at me all day but here I was thinking that we will have a lovey dovey talk.

I took those papers to see what should I do and what's SO important, note the sarcasm. I studied the papers, this work needs a lot of time to be completed and started cursing him.

"Idiot....stupid...monkey....donkey....Aah!! I don't even know what else to scold him" I was yelling to get my frustration out.

"Jerk! You can call him Jerk" a voice from my behind said.

"yeah! a big Jerk" I said agreeing with that someone.I panicked initially but later thought about whose voice it is and instantly recognised that it is my best friend Karan. I turned towards him and gave him a small smile which he returned immediately but raised his eyebrow at me questioning me about what is all this is about. I know he wants to know who am I cursing because I am basically not a kind of person to scold someone.

"Come Inside Karan, I think you don't need an invitation" I said, back to my chirpy mood as I don't want to disturb him with my stupid problem. He walked inside confusion written all over his face.

"Who is this poor guy you are cursing huh?" he asked settling on the chair. I sighed and told him everything. He just smiled.

"He gave lot of work and wants me to finish it off today itself, it takes lot of time you know" I sighed irritatedly.

"oh c'mon, I will help you if you want. okay!" Karan said smiling at me.

"Its okay yaar, I will manage and you already seem to be so tired, go and have some coffee" I said smiling at him feeling happy to have a friend like him.

"yeah, I am definitely in need of some coffee and if you want any help, I am just a call away" he said standing up from the chair.

"sure" I said waving at him.

"bye...continue working and stop dreaming about Mr. handsome" he winks at me and walked away.

Idiot!!

I shouldn't have told him about ogling at Arjun. I continued working for sometime and I felt someone staring at me, I looked up and saw that Tina stood there, she just smirked at me and walked away.

Now what is her problem?? I thought and continued working.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!!
I am really very sorry for this late update, I had been busy with my college stuff.
Anyways how was the update??
I hope you like it!! 😊
My book crossed 3K Reads, Thank you so so much 😍😍
Do vote and comment your opinion.