Chapter-5

Hello My Dear Readers!!
550+ Reads & almost 50 votes.
You all made my day 😃
Thank you so so much.
So here is an Early Update.
Do Vote, Comment & Share :)
Continue Reading & Enjoy!!

Meghna

We looked at each other for some time may be a minute but for me it seemed like an hour. His eyes are so deep and captivating that i can simply spend all the time looking at them.

"I am sorry, I was in hurry to reach my office.I didn't see that you were standing behind me, so all of this happened!!" I said it all at once looking everywhere except him. Because i know, One look at him and I will be lost into those Eyes.

"Arjun" I heard a high pitched female voice, we turned around and there was a girl looking like a Model all caked up in Makeup.

"We are getting late for the Meeting Arjun, come fast!!" she said in that screeching tone. Ugh!! I hate this sound.

He immediately walked towards her and they left. I stood their thinking about what has happened till now but now Iam sure that this is all true. I met Mr. Handsome again, the moment i have been waiting for a long time has finally happened.

I recalled all the moments again and again while walking out of the coffee shop then it dawned into me that she called him ARJUN!!

Arjun!!! Is he the one that Aditya was talking about yesterday?? Is he our Team Leader?? Wow!!! That would be great. I can see him everyday, talk to him or may be I can become one of his Friends?? This idea seems so good but What if he is not the same one. May be he is just here for a Coffee and the worst part is what if I don't meet him ever again?? With these thoughts, I entered the Office and stepped into the Elevator.

The door was about to shut when suddenly someone entered the Elevator. I didn't look at who it was as i was lost in my own thoughts. I came back from my thoughts when someone cleared their throat.

I turned towards the source of the sound and there was a guy dressed perfectly in white Button up shirt and Black Dress Pants. I looked up to him and he smiled.

"Excuse Me Miss. I think we have to press the Floor Number for the Elevator to move!" he said with a smirk.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something" I replied and moved aside so that he can press his floor number. he pressed number 5.Oh! He works at the same floor I thought.

"What's your floor number??" he asked.

"Umm...Its the same" I replied back.

"Oh! That's Nice. Are you new here??" he asked again.

"Yes, how did you know?" i replied curiously.

"Well, I haven't seen this beautiful woman here anytime before" he winked at me. I blushed and his smirk grew wider. The Elevator dinged and we both walked outside.

"Anyways I am Karan Roy, Nice to Meet you." he beamed at me.

"I am Meghna Vyas, Nice to meet you too Mr. Karan." I smiled at him.

"No..No..I am just 26, just call me Karan. Mr. and all makes me feel older" he winked at me again.

"Okay Karan" I replied back. My Phone started ringing and I saw that Riya is calling Me. I lifted the call and she informed me that the meeting is going to start in two more minutes. I told her that i will be there soon and cut the call and looked at Karan.

"Hmm...I will take a leave now, iam going to be late for the meeting. See you Later Karan" I said to him.

"Okay, Hope we will meet soon" he smiled at me waving his hand. I walked from there to the conference room where the meeting is being held.

I rushed inside and found Riya signalling me to come towards her. I walked in her direction and settled down on the chair.

One by one officials started coming in, I also found that the girl i saw in the coffee shop entered followed by Karan and then Arjun.

I was very happy to see Arjun Walking in. I think my wishes finally came true. Arjun looked very Handsome in that suit. oh! he some how managed to wear a suit coat on that stained shirt. Luckily, that coffee stain cannot be seen.

I came back from the reverie of thoughts when one of the higher official took the mike and started speaking. Later, some others addressed us and Finally Arjun took the mike and started speaking. I didn't even listen to a single word what he said, i just kept looking oops!!! Not looking, i was actually staring at him.

Suddenly his Eyes met Mine and he looked at me intensely,unable to look into his eyes I averted my gaze and saw Karan smiling at me with a confused expression.Unable to understand what he is confused about I just smiled back. Later, Arjun looked and smirked at me.

Finally, they concluded the meeting. They told us to meet the respective Team Leaders. Now i have to meet Arjun Face to Face but i am not ready after what has happened in the coffee shop. They told us to have lunch and then meet Team Leaders. I was relieved a bit, just a bit though.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!
so how was the update???
I am trying to give you longer updates.
Keep pouring ur love in the form of votes and comments.
I would love to read ur comments, so plz do vote & comment. 😃
Thank You!