Chapter-16

Hello My Dear Readers!!
#5 in General Fiction!! I cant believe this!! 😘😘
First of all! Thank you so much for your wishes. Hope I write my xamz well 😀😀
As I promised here is the update 😁
Hope you enjoy reading it!! 😎
Do vote,comment & share 😍
The Media above is one of my most favourite songs!! Do listen & Enjoy ❤
Thanks for ur continuous support ❤

Karan

I smiled looking at Meghna and Nisha. They became close in such a short span. I bet they will become best friends in no time. Nisha is always like this. She can easily mingle with people and everyone likes her a lot.

Nisha is so cool, chirpy, funny unlike Arjun. I mean Arjun used to be like her but he completely changed himself. I love the sibling bond Arjun & Nisha share. I always wanted to have a sister like Nisha.But I am the only child to my Parents. Anyways, Nisha is just like my own sister.We love pulling each other legs but at the end we are together in doing crazy stuff .Because of Nisha,I never felt the need of having my own sister. I and Arjun both are very much protective about her. If any one tries to even lay a finger on her that's it they can start counting there days here on earth.

I came back from my thoughts when I saw Meghna waving at us and walking away. I looked at her direction, saw that she ran into Arjun.God! Why is she always like this!! She was talking to him, I could see Arjun smiling a bit. It made me happy. Arjun eyes roamed at the cafeteria as if searching for someone. May be he is searching for us. Nisha called Arjun to tell him to come fast. I saw Meghna leaving from there, Arjun walked inside, looked at us and smiled but still kept searching for someone. I didn't understand it first but then it dawned into me. I smirked looking at him as he took the seat.

Nisha started talking to him animatedly whilst a wicked smile kept playing on my lips. Arjun eyes still kept searching, my smirk grew wider. I adjusted my throat to gain his attention. They both stopped talking & looked at me.

"He isn't here" I said smirking at Arjun.

"what? who?" Arjun asked his voice slightly nervous. Nisha kept quiet, I think she didn't understand what I am talking about.

"Aditya! He isn't here and Meghna was just talking with us" I told him with a teasing smile and winked at him. He narrowed his eyes at my direction. I gave him a sly grin.

"Aditya?" Nisha asked confused with my talk.

"umm...yeah! I wanted to meet him earlier regarding some work and asked Karan about him" Arjun said gritting his teeth. If looks could kill I would have been buried inside the ground by now.

"okay! But what I didn't understand is that what Meghna being here has to do with it" Nisha asked with a confused expression on her face.I smirked at Arjun. he adjusted his throat thinking what to answer but I helped him this time, after all he is my Best Friend.

"we all are from same team Nisha! We work together most of the times so he wanted to work with both of them. Isnt it Arjun?" I said looking at him.

"hmm...yeah! We got to do some work together, That's it" Arjun spoke smiling at me gratefully. I nodded at him.

"oh okay! By the way, I met Meghna today! She was with us all this time.you should have come little earlier. It was so much fun talking to her. I liked her so much bhai. Is she one of your friends here bhai?" Nisha asked Arjun all in one go.

"hmm...she just works here with us Nisha" Arjun spoke looking at her direction.

"oh!" Nisha said and started talking on some other topics.