Chapter -3

Hello Readers!!
How r yu all??
250+ Reads wow!!!
Thanks Alot😊
Well,Update Time!!
Continue Reading and Enjoy!

Meghna

Ugh!! I hate this!!

I mean Shopping, its been a week our results got announced and we have to report to our respective offices after 3 days!

Hence, me and my friends planned to do shopping. Its been three hours as we entered the store,we bought so much of stuff but my friends are not satisfied with it. They almost bought half of the store but still. I know about Riya, she is crazy about shopping but i never knew Sravs is also the same.

I decided that these people will never finish their shopping so i told them that i will be waiting at the Dominos and left the store.

I ordered a Mixed Vegetable Pizza and started reading a novel from wattpad. I didn't know how an hour passed that is why i love reading books. I was about to call my friends but then i saw them coming towards me.

I was shocked to see their hands full of Bags, they were not even able to walk properly. I was wrong they didn't buy half of the store but the complete store!!Well, I am not really a shopping person. Looking at my friends faces i understood that they are very tired so i ordered them some pizza's.

We started munching on our food and started chit chatting. After an Hour or so we left the mall. Later i bid them Good Bye and reached home.

Other days just passed routinely. Tomorrow is going to be my First day in Office. I am Excited and Nervous as well.I spent sometime with my family, had dinner and reached my room. I opened wattpad and continued reading. I don't know when i slept.

Next Day

"Meghna Wake Up!!" I heard my mom's voice. "Five more minutes mom, plz!! " I whined. "Today's your first day to office, if you don't wake up now you will be late." she told me.That's it I wake up and rushed towards bathroom. I finish brushing my teeth, take a quick shower and wore my dress. I apply minimal makeup and brushed my hair and left it open. I take my Hand Bag and stuff some necessary things and come out of my room.

I reach our living room, my dad is sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper. I reach there and sit on the sofa. My mom brings me breakfast, i finish eating. I touched my parents feet for blessings. They bless me, i bid them Goodbye and come out of my house.

I took my vehicle and drove over the lane and reached the temple nearby our house. I walk inside the temple, pray for the sometime and come out. Its already 8:20 AM, I at least needs more than an hour to reach my office. But i should be their by 9 AM. I travel by my vehicle and reached office. Its already 9:35 AM.I walk towards the Entrance and asks the lady at the reception about where i should go and report. She told me the directions, i thank her and walk towards the said direction.

Luckily when I reach there, I found Riya sitting inside a room. I walk towards her and asks her what had happened till now. She told me that they conducted a meeting in the conference hall for all the fresher's. She also told me that i need to go and meet the Manager. She also told me that he is very Handsome.

Ugh...Riya!!! Here I am worried that I am late on the first day itself and she is talking about how handsome the guy is!!

Well, I told her I will go meet the Manager and come back. I don't know how will he react knowing that I am late on the first day itself. But now I don't have any other alternative, so I walk towards the cabin and knocked the door.

"Come in" I heard a Manly voice. I opened the door and reached inside just to get Surprised.

***

Cliff Hanger!!!
Whom do you think is inside the cabin??
Do you think our hero is going to enter the story??
Lemme know, plz Vote and Comment.
Thanks Again, i was caught up with my Exams, I still have one more exam but I updated!!
Do Vote and Comment. ☺😃😊