Chapter-25

Hello My Dear Readers!!😊
How are you all??
Update Time!!☺
No stupid rant of mine now!! 😉😉
Continue reading and enjoy!!

Meghna

"Good Afternoon Ar..umm..Sir" I said smiling at him nervously.

"Yeah! Good Afternoon Meghna" Arjun said passing me a smile which was enough to make my day better.

"Well, I heard that you are done with the presentation already" he said.

"Yes sir" I said tucking the loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"That's great! Hope you didn't find any difficulty in doing it" he said picking up some file from the table.

"umm..No" I said shaking my head. He nodded at me. I just stood their waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He was so engrossed in work, typing away furiously on his laptop and all I did was observe him. Minutes passed by, but I still kept staring at him.

How can someone look this perfect?

I heard him clear his throat, making me come back to my senses. I gave him an awkward smile, utterly embarrassed about getting caught ogling at him but he didn't seem to mind.

"um..I actually called you because Miss.Mehra told me that she will be getting the presentation now" He said making me look at him once again.

"Oh" was all I could say. I felt nervous all of a sudden.

What will he say?

Will he like it?

What if he doesn't?

My list of thoughts broke, when the door clicked open and Tina graciously walked inside.

"Oh! You are here already, I thought to call you later" Tina said eyeing me from head to toe. I squirmed under her gaze.

"I called her myself Miss.Mehra" Arjun stated in a business tone.

"Oh okay! Anyways, here is the pendrive. I didn't check the presentation yet as I was a bit busy but I guess you will like it" Tina said smirking at me.

Oh no! She is definitely upto something!!

Nonetheless I maintained my calm demeanor waiting for the scene to unfold before me.

"Yeah! Let me see" Arjun said latching the pendrive to his laptop.

After two minutes or so, Arjun still kept clicking several times. There aren't any other files expect for one folder with the presentation file in it.

"umm...The file is empty!" Arjun said lifting his head from the laptop to look at me. My eyes shot up in surprise as I glanced at him.

"What? Let me see" Tina said moving towards him.

"Yeah! There is no content in it!" She said sounding surprised, glancing at me.

"But I checked it before giving it to you this morning" I said recalling how I checked the presentation twice before handing it over to her.

"Oh! So you mean that I did something to the presentation?" Tina said in an irritated tone. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"What? No! I didn't mean it that way" I said in a calm voice.

"I don't think so" Tina said looking at me seriously and continued "You didn't do it in first place, Isn't it?" She narrowed her eyes.

"What! No! I did it" I said raising my voice in irritation.