Chapter-24

Hello My Dear Readers!!
How are you all? 😄
I am very very sorry for not updating since a long time but a lot of things kept me away from writing. I had to go out of station & also had to work on my project work in the college.
I will try to update soon from now on!! 😅😅
By the way, How's the new cover?
Credits to nabila_12 for this beautiful cover 😍😍
Thanks a lot for taking ur time & making this cover dear 😘
Anyways, Update time 😄
Read, Vote, Comment & Share 😊😊

Tina

We both slowly swayed in accord with the music. I looked into his deep black orbs sparkling with happiness. He smiled at me, I inched closer to him wanting to feel his warmth around me. Everything felt like dream come true, How I always wanted to be this close to him, see him smile at me, look at me like I was the only person with him even if we were surrounded by a bunch of strangers.

But then...

I saw him looking behind me, I cleared my throat to gain his attention but he kept staring at something or rather someone behind me.

Everything changed in a matter of few minutes, he wasn't looking at me anymore, he wasn't smiling at me like before, it seemed like I didn't exist for him anymore and then I heard him mutter "I need to go" and with that He is gone, just like that. I felt hurt.

I don't know what happened so suddenly that he had to leave me in between of our dance. I turned around & the sight before me turned my hurt into anger. I saw him dancing with her. Arjun was dancing with her.

I saw him pulling her closer to him by her waist, she smiled at him sweetly. He whispered something, she giggled. I could clearly see that he kissed her cheek. I couldn't take it anymore. I can't let him go so easily. He belongs to me. We both are meant for each other. I had to do something.

I had to do something!

I woke up sweating profusely. I wiped away the sweat beads on my face, taking a deep breath.

Relax! It's just a dream! A dream! I repeated to calm myself.

I took my mobile from the side stand to check the time, It showed 5:36 AM. I decided to go for a jog to refresh my mind.

I started jogging in the nearby park trying to avoid the unnecessary thoughts clogging my mind. All I could think was about them.

A mere thought of them together was enough to make me angry. So, I let my thoughts travel back to the days in Mumbai.

A Year ago

I was born and brought up in Mumbai. I am always the kind of happy go lucky girl. I had everything I wanted, a perfect family, a perfect brother cum best friend and last but not the least a perfect boyfriend.

Days were passing by, I was very happy with the way things were going on until that day. I wished that day had never happened.

Abhimanyu....My Abhi broke up with me. I couldn't believe it. I thought he was just kidding at first but then he said things which I could never think of hearing from him. He didn't even tell me a proper reason for our break up. I was shattered. I felt terrible and couldn't believe that we aren't together anymore because I loved him alot and I know he can't do something like that to me. I became aloof and distant. I started distancing myself from people, completely dedicating myself to work. I even stopped talking to my brother properly.

My brother understood what I was going through. He couldn't see me in that weak state and suggested me to take up a new job in the company he works. I got selected after clearing the interview process. They asked me to report at Hyderabad branch but I was reluctant at first as my brother will not be working in Hyderabad but in Bangalore. I didn't want to leave Mumbai at any cost but then my brother encouraged me saying that it would help me to cope up with my case and told me that his friends are now working in Hyderabad, would help me if in case I needed any. I reluctantly agreed at the end.