Chapter-7

Hello Mr Dear Readers!!!
How are you all??
Very Late Update!! Isn't it??
Anyways, Read, Vote & Comment 😄

Recap:

Above of all,I love this job because I can see Arjun daily but he just talks occasionally that to only job related. What I specifically observed is that he doesn't smile at all.

What is it that he don't smile at least once? Well, I guess I should do something about it. I want to become the reason for his Smile.

Meghna

"Stop it, you two" I whisper yelled on top of my voice.

They just turned and looked at me and I glared at them crossing my hands over my chest. I am talking to Karan and Riya. Well, we are discussing about how to make Mr. I Don't know how to Smile to actually smile. Its been two weeks since I decided to make him smile at least once. But all my attempts were futile.

Initially, I thought it isn't very difficult but I just forgot that I was handling Arjun who doesn't smile, doesn't talk or doesn't even spare a glance.

Ugh!! Where have I got myself into!

Ok! I actually did many things to make him smile like I kept tasty coffee along with a note saying "Smile Please!!" First, Coffee because I observed that he is obsessed with it. I also kept beautiful flowers in his cabin along with some chocolates. I know all these sound silly but what can I do this is the first time I started liking someone and Riya told me to do these things. I understood that Riya actually told what she likes but not what Arjun likes.

I guess you all are confused as why Karan is with us discussing about Arjun. Arghh!! Riya My Best Friend, no scratch that, my just friend actually spilled the beans to Karan. She told him every thing even including my huge crush on Arjun.

Yes!! She told him each and every bit like how it all started, how I kept dreaming about Arjun,waiting to meet him at least once and so on.

Initially, Karan tried to flirt with me. I know he is a flirty type of guy from the beginning itself but I just didn't acknowledge his trails. I mean he is a very nice guy and looks handsome too but my mind and heart always thinks only about HIM.

We three became very good friends since then and he started helping us in our plans.

Karan being Best Friend of Arjun is somehow a good thing for us because he actually knows what Arjun likes and dislikes. He told us that they were friends since childhood. I wonder how cute Arjun would have been in his childhood.

If he is so handsome now, then definitely he would be have been very cute during his childhood. You don't even know that!!
My brain taunts me.

I concentrated back on what Karan is speaking, he told us how close they are, they even attended the same school and college.

"What does Arjun think about Meghna?" Riya asked Karan out of nowhere.

Hmm.. Even I want to know that!!
My heart speaks this time. But Wait!! What did she ask? What Arjun thinks about me?OMG!!

Karan kept smiling at us. I wanted to know the answer immediately but this idiot here is smiling at me.

"What?" Riya asked him. I guess she is even more eager to know the answer than me.

"umm.. Its just that... Its nothing actually" he replied taking a sip from his coffee. I felt that he is trying to hide something.

"C'mon Karan, Just tell me what he thinks about me please" I gave him my puppy look. He cleared his throat, may be to answer me. I guess my puppy look worked. Yay!!!

"Ok, I will tell but you shouldn't feel offended by it" he replied.

Offended, but why would I feel that way.

"Okay" I replied in a confused manner.

"Arjun actually thinks that you are...." he trailed off.

"Karan!! Just spill it out, its not like we gonna kick the hell out of you or something" Riya said in an irritated voice. Oh! How can I forget how impatient Riya is??

"he thinks you are clumsy. He even acknowledges you as Ms. Clumsy whenever he talks about you with me"

"What!!" I asked puzzled.

"Yeah!" he replied looking down at empty coffee cup.

He thinks iam clumsy, like seriously how??
I mean I do my work perfectly most of the times other than the times when Arjun is around. Yeah, I become a bit over conscious when he's nearby or around which leads to me becoming nervous and next you know I do something stupid. But how can he tag me as Ms. Clumsy.

As I came out of my thoughts, I saw that Karan and Riya trying to control their laugh. I was waiting for them to stop but no they just can't.

Iam very lucky that I got such a great friends. Note the Sarcasm.

I glared at them again, stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. I reached my cabin and decided to continue with my work even though several thoughts were clouding my mind at this particular movement.

I searched for a file I need which is no where to be seen on my table. I immediately rushed towards the store room for the file. I searched for it about five minutes and saw that its placed on top of the shelf.

I looked around to see if anybody is here. Thank Heavens!! There is no one luckily. I took a nearby stool and climbed on it to reach the file and suddenly my mind is filled by the thoughts of Arjun tagging me as Ms. Clumsy and then I tried reaching for the file but the I lost my balance and you know what's next.

Oh!! you may think that like in many novels and movies, the hero comes out of nowhere in this kind of scene and holds the heroine and they share a deep eye lock.

But in my case its completely different, I fell on the floor with a loud thud. When I was busy cursing my luck, I heard a deep chuckle.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!
Longest update till now.
Howz the update??
Plz lemme know thru ur comments!!
Will try to update on every weekend from now on.
Do vote, Comment and Share 😊😄
Thank you all for ur support.