Chapter-1

Meghna

I am standing at the beach looking at the beautiful sunrise, birds chirping, small tides touching my feet and suddenly I turned to my left and found a person looking at me with his mesmerising Black orbs, I started walking towards him with a huge grin plastered over my face and when he was about to introduce himself, I heard some music to be precise my Alarm Tone "kiss Me, Close your Eyes and Miss Me, Close your Eyes" disturbing me.

I woke up and realised this is just another dream which I started getting from past 3 months.

Well all this started on that day, When I and my friends planned to meet at GVK One (A Mall) to watch a movie.But I being late due to heavy traffic, had to rush and bumped into a wall, Oops!! Not a wall but a guy who is absolutely handsome.

I was mesmerized when his deep black orbs met my brown ones just for a fraction of second, then I realised I must apologize and told him a quick sorry, he just didn't reply and rushed taking the bag that fell down when we ran into each other.

But I was unable to forget that godly handsome face and especially those stunning black orbs.

Everything after that was just a blur that day, I thought that its just a mere attraction. Yeah like anyone would get attracted to someone godly like him, Isn't it?

Since then, it all started I always used to have the same dream phew!!! That's it no progress at all.

My alarm snoozes again and then I realised I am going to be late to my college and starts getting ready.

I finish my morning duties, my bath and style my hair into a high ponytail and chose to wear a black top with a blue jeans with that I fill my bag with some books, take my iPhone along with Earpods and come out of my room.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!!
Hope you all like my story 😃
Plz vote n support my story.
I will definitely try to update soon.
Thanks a lot!!
There can be many grammatical errors,plz bear with me as this is my first story.😊
This chappy is very small compared to others so do checkout others too☺😊