Chapter-12

Hello My Dear Readers!!☺
I want to make it up to all of you for giving a late update last time so, here is another update within two days ❤ 😀
Hope you all like it 😊
Read & Enjoy 😃

Karan

After talking to Meghna, I went to cafeteria to have some coffee. I ordered coffee and settled down. I smiled remembering her words.

Initially, when I first met her I liked her instantly. I tried to flirt with her. It is so embarrassing now to think about it but what to do I have a thing for tall girls. She is around 5'7 and also has a beautiful smile but how much ever I tried to impress her she simply denied me always.

When I first got to know about her interest in Arjun from Riya, I shrugged it off because whenever new staff joins us, they develop liking towards Arjun immediately that's how he is.I may sound jealous but no, the only difference is that he doesn't talk to them but whereas I try to flirt with them even before they show interest towards me. But when Riya told me that Meghna had crush on him for about five months now. I felt happy for Arjun.

Meghna is a very Nice girl, as far I know she seems to be perfect for Arjun. I and Arjun have been friends ever since our birth. Arjun used to be a fun loving guy but due to some circumstances he completely became some other person. He stopped expressing his feelings,it took me so much time to at least get him back to what he is now. I sipped onto to my coffee and chuckled remembering Meghna's words.

"why does Arjun hate me so much? He always keeps glaring at me!!" she whined innocently.

"what are you smiling at?" A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"huh" I said and looked up to see Arjun standing their with an amused expression.

"hey man!! Nothing just something about Meghna" I said gesturing him to sit.

"what about her?" he asked suddenly interested.

Someone's desperate to know!! I see.

"aah, its just that she told it was fun spending time with Aditya!" I said calmly observing his expressions.

"oh" he said trying to sound casual. He ordered a coffee himself and started sipping on it. He looked a bit irritated. I wanted to know if it is because of what I told about Meghna or not.

"you look a bit Irritated? " I asked him trying to know what he feels about Meghna.

"Aah! Its about that Tina, you know she irritates me so much, its been an year she joined our team and cant she understand I am not at all interested in her" he said controlling his anger.

I am the one who knows everything about Arjun and his Anger Issues. He can be cool at times but mostly moody & irritated. I always think how much fun we used to have together during our college time and initially when we joined our job together. But after something happened and everything changed, he became aloof, started distancing himself from everyone by completely dedicating himself to work. We both hardly spend time together and being busy due to work doesn't help at all.

"Karan, penny for your thoughts" Arjun said waving his hand before me.

"yeah, sorry I just zoned out and you said 'you are not at all interested in HER' that means are you interested in someone else huh" I said smirking at him and hoping he would bring Meghna's name up into the conversation.

"Karan, Are you out of your mind?? This is what you got from what all I said and NO I am not interested in anyone" He said stressing on Anyone.

"C'mon Arjun!! Its high time you settle down with someone, Neelima aunty is worried about you" I said trying to knock some sense into his thick skull.

"Karan, you know how much I hate to talk about this matter, so please forget it" he said his nose flaring in anger. I surrendered my hands up in air and shrugged.

"By the way, your mom also wants you to settle down, so you better think about that" he said smirking at me.

Idiot!!! He very well knows how to divert this topic!

"Fine, I will think about it only if you start thinking about yourself too, its already been two years" I said remembering those days.

"Karan, please stop it!!" he yelled on top of his voice.

"oh....okay, About Tina I clearly know her intentions, she is just after you, so that would help her career grow" I said with pure disgust in my voice.

"yeah! I know that" he said shrugging his shoulders.

After that we both made some conversations on lighter topics like sports and stuff. We both walked to our respective cabins.

After reaching my cabin, I settled down and started working but Arjun words kept ringing in my mind.

"your mom also wants you to settle down, so you better think about that"

Yeah! Even I want to settle down with one person with whom I can spend most of my time, share my happiness, sorrow & everything.

Is it real that there is a soulmate for everyone?? Even if it is true, how can I know who she is??

"who are you? When are you going to come into my life? " I whispered to myself, took a deep breath and started working.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!!
Karan Pov, a surprise huh?? 😉
How is the update?? I am eager to know.
Do Vote, Comment and Share this book if you like it. 😊
Thank you all so much for ur continuous support 😘