Chapter-17

Hello My Dear Readers!! 😊
First of all, Thank you so much for sticking to my story 😘😘
How are you all?? Hope you all doing good!! Well, its feels so good to be back on WP! 😀
Btw my story is #4 in General Fiction with 22K plus reads even though there were no updates recently!!
I don't know how to thank you all 🙆😘😘😘
Before you ask me how I wrote my xamz! I wrote them well and thanx to you all for your good wishes. 😍
I Missed writing WFHL a lot!! Most of all, I Missed reading ur sweet comments. Anyways, I wont let you wait anymore, continue Reading & Enjoy!! 😊😊
Dont Forget to Vote, Comment & Share ❤❤❤

Meghna

I am late even today! I don't know why it always happens with me.My scooty didn't work, I had to use public transport to reach the theatre. Riya told me that she & sravani reached the theatre.This is that mall where I first met Arjun, those memories are still fresh in my mind. I was very much happy when Karan said Nisha asked Arjun to join us, but everything went in vain when he told that Arjun isn't coming.

I was crossing the road with all these running on my mind, suddenly I heard someone calling my name and next moment someone grabbed me by my wrist. I fell on a hard chest, I clutched on to his shirt tightly. I closed my eyes due to all these sudden actions. My eyes fluttered open when I heard the least possible voice so close to me.

" Meghna! Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to meet with the most mesmerising eyes I always dreamt of.Our Eyes got locked, I could see flicker of emotions in his black pools. I felt myself drowning into them. Arjun stood before me in his casual attire looking Sinfully Handsome. I couldn't look at into his eyes anymore. I just looked down, left his shirt and moved back creating some space between us.

"Are you Okay?" I heard Arjun's voice filled with concern.

"ye...yes" I stuttered finding it difficult to find some words due to our proximity.

"Cant you see and walk? Where were you lost? How can you cross the road so carelessly? What would have happened if that Car hit you! Luckily, I just came on time" Arjun spoke looking at me with a serious expression.I just kept looking at him. I finally understood what Karan meant.

He cares for me!!

Arjun cares for me!!

"Arjun cares for me!" I whispered to myself grinning like an Idiot.

"what?" Arjun asked knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

Awww....how I want to pull his cheeks now!!

I just nodded my head in a no.

"They are waiting for us. Lets go!" Arjun said and started walking. I just stood their blinking my eyes trying to decipher whether all this is for real or not. Karan said Arjun isn't coming but Arjun is right here before me. I stood their still thinking about all these when I saw Arjun walking back towards my direction.

"What happened? You don't want to come?" Arjun asked looking at me raising his eyebrows.

"umm...no..I mean yes! I want to come" I said utterly confused.

"lets go then! The movie might have started already" Arjun said looking straight into my eyes. I just kept looking into his eyes. After sometime Arjun shifted his gaze, waiting for me to move ahead. But I stood their still lost in my thoughts. When I didn't make a move Arjun caught hold of my hand and dragged me towards the Theatre entrance. I kept looking at our hands. Now I am sure about one thing that all this is happening for Real.

As soon as we entered the theatre, I saw that the movie has already begun and Titles were rolling in. I usually hate missing any part of the movie but now it didn't matter to me as long as I was with Arjun, him holding my hand. Karan spotted us and waved at us. We walked in that direction, I saw that there are only two seats left at the beginning of the row. I was contemplating where to sit, but I heard someone telling us to settle down faster as we are blocking the screen. Cant they just wait!