Chapter-9

Hello My Dear Readers!!
Thanks you so so much 🙏
2K Reads! 300+ likes!!
You all are amazing😊
Listen to this awesome song (my fav) 🎧
Hope you like this update 😊

Meghna

God! Please help me!
I should not come across him! Please god!

I walked into the office hurriedly not wanting to come across HIM. Actually, its been 3 days since THAT day. I don't know what to call that day may be an Awful Day would do, nope! That's the first time I saw Arjun laughing and Arjun & I had a conversation something besides work.

After reaching home on that day, all my thoughts were completely occupied by Arjun. Yes! I didn't have a proper sleep also. All the things that happened since morning kept replaying in my mind and then I realised how stupid I was, I shouldn't have walked away like that, Isn't it?? He even said sorry for laughing. I decided that I have to avoid him at any cost because I don't know what will he do as I walked away whilst he was talking to me.

When I told Riya about this she gave me an earful of scoldings. She said I should have talked to him and that would have increased my chances of being with him. I know, I ruined it all by myself.

With all these thoughts clouding my mind, I somehow managed to reach my cabin,settled down and started working. Riya is on leave today, she said her cousin will be coming to meet her today! I continued working and then I remembered something.

Oops!! I am so stupid, I gave my pendrive to Karan and now I need that, Arjun's Cabin is just beside Karan's and I don't want to go anywhere near him.I thought for sometime and an Idea stuck in my mind. I took my mobile and typed a message.

Hey Karan!
Can you plz come and give me my pendrive, I need it now :D
P. S: cant come right now, so plz!!

Within a minute a reply came back.

Hello Megs!!
sorry, I am out due to some work but ur pendrive is on my table. You can take it :)
P. S: Don't worry about Arjun, he is busy!! ;)

OMG! He Knows me so well. Isn't it? But am I going to agree that I am doing this just to avoid Arjun? No way!! So I sent another message.

Okay! I will take it, but I am not understanding what this has to do with Arjun being busy or not!! :-/

I got another message after five minutes, seems he is busy. I opened the message it read

Yeah I know very well that you know what I am referring to!! :p

Idiot! Stupid! I didn't know what to reply so I didn't send any reply.

Now I have no other option but to go and get my pendrive, hope he wont see me. I slowly reached there and peeped around to see if Arjun is anywhere nearby.

Thank God! The Coast is clear!

I entered Karan's cabin and searched for my pendrive but I couldn't find it anywhere so I messaged him again.

Hey!
Cant find the pendrive!!
It isn't on the table.

Its been 5 minutes and I didn't get any reply so I decided to have a look at his cabin. Okay! His cabin is big, neat and tidy which is unlike karan, I mean he is very lazy to even dump the waste in the dustbin when we spend time at cafeteria but here all the files and papers are neatly arranged on his desk. Beside his computer, their is a photo frame that grabbed my attention. It has of a photo in which Arjun and Karan are smiling and it seems like a candid shot. They seemed so young, like for about 4 or 5 years back.

I immediately took a picture of that photo. They both looked so cute. Arjun's eyes were sparkling with happiness.

awww...how I wish to see him like this always.

I don't understand what is his problem, I mean he seems so happy before and now his face is always serious with a frown. He seems like a mysterious book to me!

Mysterious Book seriously! You and your stupid comparisions!! chided my mind.

What can I do, I read lot of books so I compared in that way. Anyways... My thoughts are interrupted when my phone beeped showing a notification of message.I took my phone and read the message.

Oh! I forgot, I guess I kept it inside the table's drawer. Just checkout! Little busy so late reply!! :D

I immediately opened the draw and found my pendrive. I took my phone and sent him a reply.

Got it! Thanks :)

I walked out of the cabin slowly, checking my surroundings carefully.

Hmm... Finally!!

I smiled as if I have achieved something and started walking when suddenly someone caught my wrist and pulled me back.

Oh god! No!!

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!☺
Cliff hanger!! 😉
So, how was the update?? 😃
About the media above, its one of my favourite songs. Its a malayalam song and I don't kno a bit of it 😉
I watched this movie with subtitles and loved every bit of it 😍😍
If you want to watch an Awesome Love story then do watch "Premam"❤
finally, all Telugu people out there, Stay Safe 😊😃