Chapter-19

Hello My Dear Readers!!
Belated Merry Christmas!! 🌲
So here I am with an interesting update!! I am not sure whether it is really interesting or not, so you guys read and tell me how is it?? 😉
Guys! A small request Do Checkout my other story "A Cupid's Love Story"😀😀
Anyways, Continue Reading and Enjoy!! 😎
As usual, Do Vote, Comment And Share 😉
Thanks a lot everyone for being so supportive😊

Meghna

What does he want to talk about??

Is it about work or about...us??

How I wish it is something about us!!

I slowly walked towards Arjun's office. I peeped through the glass door and found Tina talking to Arjun. She seems to have a serious expression on her face so I guess it something related to work.

Now why is she here?

Cant she leave us alone for sometime??

I decided to wait until she walks out but it seems that is the last thing on her mind right now. Anyways, I waited for some more time.

okay! If I will go inside then she might leave!!

I walked towards the door and knocked it. I heard a faint come in.

"Good Morning sir, You called me?" I said entering his cabin. I stood their, smiled at Arjun then turned towards Tina and smiled at her. She just nodded at me.

"Yeah! Good Morning! please take your seat" Arjun said looking up from his Laptop.

I settled down on the chair, turned to look at Tina expecting her to say something like 'okay, I will make a move now' but she just sat their looking at Arjun as if I am not existing at all. I narrowed my eyes at her. I heard Arjun clearing his throat. I swiftly turned towards him. I looked at him and felt as if he is trying to control his smile.

"Well Meghna! I need you to prepare a presentation for the meeting next week" I nodded at him hoping that is the matter but he continued speaking and his next words made me angry.

"And you need to work with Miss. Mehra regarding this presentation, she will help you if in case you need any" He said looking at me. I simply nodded at him controlling my anger.

"Once you finish the presentation, just give it her" Arjun spoke and turned towards Tina.

"Yes sir!" I said with a serious expression hoping he would understand that I don't want to work with her.

"And Miss.Mehra " Arjun spoke but Tina interrupted him.

"Yeah! Arjun, I will make sure she does it perfectly, you don't have to worry about it" she spoke giving her sweet smile. Note the sarcasm.

"No! I know she can do it perfectly, it is just that if in case she needs any help you help her" Arjun said smiling at me and I felt my insides started to melt.

Now Take that Tina!! Haha!!

I could actually feel Tina burning hole inside my head but you think I would care. Nah! She is the last person I am concerned about.

"yeah! So I think you both can get back to work" Arjun said getting back to work mode. I stood up, smiled at him. He smiled back.

Aww...that smile!! what are doing to me Arjun???

I walked out, I heard Tina calling me once we were out of his cabin.

"Meghna! I know that you will definitely need my help, so ask me anything you want because I want this presentation to be perfect" Tina said with a stupid smirk on her face running her perfectly manicured hand through her hair.