Chapter 35: Noah

"She teleported out of the timeline!" I yelled at Drake.

"Okay then let's teleport to her timeline." Chris said. Yep Chris had arrived sadly. We found her then she teleported to a different timeline so we're finding her again so we can teleport, but to do that we had to go to our normal timeline.

"Let's jump to Chris room for present day or the future so, let's go!" I said as I snapped my fingers then I teleported to present day. I was right back at my grade school that I got kicked out of. Then Chris and Drake appeared beside me.

"Find her, now!" I said. They both went right to work. After about five minutes Chris started to talk.

"Actually it really isn't going to be hard to find her."

"Why?" Drake asked loudly.

"She's in the school." He replied smiling like he was proud of himself. I flickered a smile.

"Let's go kill Ashley!" Then I grabbed a gun and walked out the door and they both followed. We walked into the hall and Drake started talking like it was a joke.

"So haha who's gonna kill Ash?" Then he started laughing.

"Wait kill Ashley?!?" Chris said surprised.

"She's good we're evil, we're gonna kill her!" I replied harshly.

"So you're just gonna kill her because she broke up with you?" Drake said as he gave me a stupid glance. I didn't respond, it wasn't worth explaining. I did miss Ashley a lot but missing her wouldn't fix my heart, but killing her should help hopefully. We turned the corner and Mrs. Crawdkill was standing there. I tried to turn around but she saw us.

"Get your butts into my class! NOW!!!" She screamed. There was no point in arguing Drake, Chris, and I all walked to her class. Mrs. Crawdkill taught survival class, it was really intense, but it was fun. We walked into class and someone was in the Survival Chamber. Everyone was watching, I didn't know who was in the Survival chamber but they weren't doing too good. They kept tripping.

"So what now?" Chris asked as he walked up to me.
"Just go along with everything." I replied as stepped forward to go find a seat. Mrs. Crawdkill walked into the class right as I sat down.

"Just because three of our fellow students tried to escape and skip class doesn't mean they escape the chamber." Mrs. Crawdkill glared at me.

"Mr. Crescent, you're next so get ready." She smiled. I got up out of my seat and walked toward the chamber door. The kid that came out looked beaten up and bruised. I waited by the door. The room started moving around to make it a different scene. Finally she said ready. I walked in and looked up there were eight good guys surrounding me but they were all fake and there was a huge rocky cliff on the other side of me.

"Three, two, one go!" I heard over the speaker. Suddenly all eight good guys were after me.