Chapter 31: Ashely

We finally found a way out the secret passage. It led to a nice green park. As I was walking I was thinking about Noah. Why did I break up with him? What can I do to fix it? How will I survive? As all this madness was running through my head Ethan was standing there beside me trying to comfort me. It wasn't working, he was saying the weirdest stuff.....
"It's okay I'm here now, forget about Noah, I'm here for you now!" Ethan said. I responded with whatever popped in my head first.

"Leave me alone, can I talk to Jacob?"

"Sure." Ethan replied as he went to get Jacob.

"What did you need?" Jacob asked as he came to sit beside me.

"I don't know just an excuse to get rid of Ethan I guess." I answered as I started to stare down.

"Why have you been acting so weird lately? Did the cure fail?" Jacob asked worriedly.

"I don't know, it's like all of the sudden I'm always mad and sometimes I feel like I'm meant to kill, I feel like it's in my blood." I replied as I started walking in grass.

"Ethan!" Jacob called. 

"What are you doing?!?" I asked. Ethan ran up.

"What?" He asked.

"Get Chrissy for me." Jacob said. "And hurry!" I started to realize what Jacob was doing.

"No,no,no." I started. "I'm fine."

"No, you're not." Jacob said to me. Chrissy started to run up to us.

"Hey guys!" She said. "What did you guys want from me?"

"Jacob leave me alone I'm fine! Don't touch me I'm fine!" I screamed. Then it hit me. Again. A small flare lit in my hand. I checked to see if anyone saw. I turned around and started to walk a lot faster down the stairs.

"No, Ashley wait!" Jacob called behind me. I could hear his footsteps following me. Suddenly I was frozen.

"Ethan let me go!" He had me in a deep freeze. It was a power all of "them" had.

"I'm sorry Ashley." Ethan said.

"No you're not now let me go!" I started to screech.

"Chrissy get her blood now." Chrissy ran up and stuck a needle in my arm. It didn't hurt whatsoever. Chrissy ran off.

"I got it!" She yelled happily. "But it will take me thirty minutes to analyze this."

"Keep her frozen Ethan." Jacob instructed. Ethan nodded and did as he was instructed.

"Can I do anything around here?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, do me a favor and stand in front of Ethan." He did as I said then he was in a deep freeze and I wasn't! Suddenly I was furious. I was out for blood! I used laser eyes straight at Ethan.

"Wait stop!" He yelled as he and Connor ducked down. I heard a yell from Jacob. Jacob fell to the ground. I turned around then ran.

"Get Ash!" Chrissy screamed. Ethan and Connor both ran after me. Surprisingly Connor was really fast. Right before he tackled me I elbowed him in the face then went in the punch Ethan. Ethan ducked and tried to hit me back but I was faster. I swung around and kicked him, making him fall to the ground.

"Don't mess with this girl!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't know what was happening to me. Then Connor snuck behind me and tackled me to the ground

"Told you I would never let you go!" Connor whispered in my ear. I looked up and started to giggle. "What are you laughing at?" Connor asked me right before I teleported.